'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Let me give you this Update that I got for you: Hardy was in Knoxville Friday night, but he didn’t stay long. The bad news is that he will not be signing with Tenn. It’s over. You can wrap this thread up folks. He did tell them no. I assure you that I’ve worked as hard bringing you updates about Jay Hardy. I have no understanding of why he has chosen Auburn, but they’ve seemed to convince him of something, but I have no clue. Sorry guys, but I was hoping he would flip, because I thought he would very good on defense for us. Once again, he has said no.
You think we keep this thread “open” waiting for your “updates”? lol The only thing I give you props for is your unabashed stubbornness and blatant idiocy, and continuation of your lackluster charade.

Reactions: tnvols72
No.... he is not.... OD makes a post every once in awhile.... it is everyone else that discusses him page after page after page... isn’t that what a troll wants?

It’s is pretty funny how he just comes at
Ya non stop despite the barrage of insults from everyone. If trolling was an Olympic game, OD would be a 2 time gold winner. Lmao. His determination makes me laugh like a mofo honestly

Let me give you this Update that I got for you: Hardy was in Knoxville Friday night, but he didn’t stay long. The bad news is that he will not be signing with Tenn. It’s over. You can wrap this thread up folks. He did tell them no. I assure you that I’ve worked as hard bringing you updates about Jay Hardy. I have no understanding of why he has chosen Auburn, but they’ve seemed to convince him of something, but I have no clue. Sorry guys, but I was hoping he would flip, because I thought he would very good on defense for us. Once again, he has said no.

Congrats on WPOY

Can't divide by zero.
I realized that afterwards. Weird thing is if I would've been working a problem (on paper), I wouldn't have done that. Funny how the brain works or doesn't work at times.

Unfortunately my brain tends to fall into the "doesn't work" category more frequently the older I get...

Reactions: Sleegro
I haven’t been this disappointed since finding out Santa isn’t real.

Will-Ferrell-Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies.gif

cq9Fbkl6RNqSY.gif

VN Store

Back