'19 TN CB Maurice Hampton

I would say the injury potential between a DB and a QB makes the decision a little different
QB’s get HIT...especially dual threats like Kyler. DB’s do the HITTING.

Baseball program will be our issue in this one. LSU and ole miss much more known for their baseball
Agree 100%... I live in Baton Rouge... My info here is that He will sign with MLB team.....LSU Baseball is huge here in BR... Totally different world in BR,,,, Geaux Vols.... I will at Auburn next week, short drive from BR....

Makes you wonder why CP would give up a OV spot to someone who has made it known that baseball is his sport and will go when drafted? Unless Hampton has given CP some kind of hope.

Makes you wonder why CP would give up a OV spot to someone who has made it known that baseball is his sport and will go when drafted? Unless Hampton has given CP some kind of hope.
We don't have ov spots to"give up". The recruits do. They can take 5.

Hampton is tentatively scheduled to officially visit for the Alabama game. The corner has yet to make it to Knoxville, so we’ll see if it actually happens, but Pruitt has not slowed his pursuit of the two-way star.
Hubbs

Reactions: quadlee21
To give the kid something to remember if he's struggling to get out of the minor leagues and wants to give football a go. Hopefully Pruitt would be the first coach he calls.

Agree 100%... I live in Baton Rouge... My info here is that He will sign with MLB team.....LSU Baseball is huge here in BR... Totally different world in BR,,,, Geaux Vols.... I will at Auburn next week, short drive from BR....

Thought about going, but decided to drive up for the Florida game instead. Thought we had a chance in that one, much less confident in the AUB game lol. Not sure if you're into baseball, but LSU games are pretty enjoyable. I went when UT was in town earlier in the year. Hit me up if you'd want to catch a game.

yeah, that's kinda what i last heard on the radio as well. super long shot anyway.

The reason Hampton might visit this weekend is because the UT baseball team is holding a fall scrimmage/exhibition game Saturday AM against Bama. So Hampton could visit with the baseball and football coaches and players the same day and see both teams play. Both HCs are in touch with him-- still no confirmation he'll be on campus, though.

VN Store

Back