'19 TN CB Maurice Hampton

Different draft. Murray got drafted after 3 years of college. Hampton probably gets drafted out of hs and never goes to college.
Kyler played a lil baseball in Allen...he didn’t get that first round grade from dabbling at A&M and Oklahoma. It was thought that he might skip college football even tho he was a 5 star.

Called my LSU buddy, His future is with baseball. Will sign with MLB team. Will not go to college. Sounds like a free trip to Knoxville.
How would the “LSU buddy” know?

sounds weird to say that, but all i ever hear/read is that he's going to play baseball. at some point you just have to think that's what's going to happen.
I think he plays both in college. Kyler Murray was a much more heralded prospect and it worked out pretty well for him.

Higher! He was guaranteed top 15. He knew he was playing football so he let teams know so they wouldn’t waste a pick.
well that wasn't very smart given the nature of NFL contracts and shelf life of NFL players vs. MLB

well that wasn't very smart given the nature of NFL contracts and shelf life of NFL players vs. MLB
Dumbazz ended up being drafted 9th overall with 5 million guaranteed.

VN Store

Back