'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Siap from CaneSport.. Miami (Rivals)
This was an official visit for Lawrence, who is Corn Elder's cousin. He's always had a warm spot in his heart for Miami and we like the chances here."My favorite part was just bonding with the coaches," Lawrence said. "But just the whole experience and seeing and feeling the way the coaches coach and the fans showed love on camp day - not even for players but it's love - I like it a lot." So where does UM fit in now? "Same spot, at the top for me," Lawrence said. "It's just the facts of what my parents think."
Lawrence says he's waiting till July 4 to announce.

Siap from CaneSport.. Miami (Rivals)
OLB's final post...
I was told by a friend to read some content and just stuck around. Because you guys are close on a few things but miles away on others. I will sign off for good! I will leave you guys alone but the Vol fans come 4th of July are going to Happy. Congrats! can’t wait to win that Natty✌🏼

Yeah zero worry here. We see quotes like that all the time from recruits on visits to UT but they sign elsewhere most of the time. Glad he had fun in Miami but it would be pretty surprising if he didn't pick UT on the 4th.
Agreed. Also with the time until set decision date allows for the stench from the visit to wear off.. and parents hopefully give us the extra boost for the win

Their number two guy is the Kendall Dennis kid who was here last weekend. They were also after Lovie Jenkins before he committed.

The tears are going to extra salty when we get all 3.
We won’t have room for Dennis. Bet we’re done with DBs after Keshawn commits. Unless Pruitt decides no on the JUCO which I doubt he will

Reactions: Devo182
We won’t have room for Dennis. Bet we’re done with DBs after Keshawn commits. Unless Pruitt decides no on the JUCO which I doubt he will

Is it set in stone that Jimmy Calloway would play on defense? There might one more spot left in the secondary if Lawrence commits.

VN Store

Back