'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Some quotes from the Miami board.
They big mad.

"This kid goes out of his way to troll Miami? For that little dogshyt program Tennessee? Now that's funny "

Great Video ! Obviously, this wasn't meant to be trolling another school -- seems the intention was to keep everyone here in Tennessee on seat's edge, with a nice In-State surprise. It worked, and I'm grateful there wasn't another shirt under ours. Great Video !

Go Vols !

The influence of his cousin Corn is bigger than most realize. He loves Ansley, that the only reason why we are still in the race. I was told it was 60/40 Miami after his trip.
Aren't you the same person that said you were told our staff's rubbing TN kids the wrong way?

And we would watch all of our top talent leave the state because our staff doesn't respect TN talent?

I think you're putting too much faith in what you're hearing.
Edit: All I meant was that I think your source is overly uptight on the in-state anxiety.

Last edited:
I appreciate that. Chad Simmons told me when I first started this that building a rapport was the toughest thing todo but when you did it would always be the most rewarding. I did okay with the 2019 guys but was playing catch up the whole way through and the way this staff recruits that makes it hard. So I turned my focus to 2020 and trying to do as much as possible with them to be at least up to par on most of the guys. Sometimes you write an article about somebody that doesn’t end up even getting a real look but sometimes you write an article on somebody that ends up being a major target. It all works out in the end. Just have to love doing it
One cool thing. Some kids that maybe aren't getting a look that you are writing for.. You doing what you do will give some of them that moment in the light.. That is always cool in my book. I live in a small town and got a 20 second TV interview one time.. It meant nothing.. But I will always remember it..

Miami is so butt hurt he had to put out an apology?
What a bunch of P*ssies
Thing is.. They kinda set themselves up for a meltdown. They hyped themselves up totally ignoring all the signs that he was pro UT. Another thing.. If he visited here and we got wind that our staff misspelled his name and the other issues.. I would have been extremely worried... You didn't see them considering any of that.. He didn't troll them in the video.. It was no different then any of these kids having their moment when they do the hat thing.. It was apparently down to Miami & Tennessee... So shirts ended in the order of his top 2... 1 being Tennessee. All their message board chatter and mods giving inside info that wasn't true is what happened.. They trolled themselves... 😂

I was just rewatching KL's commit video & it just hit me - I SWEAR I saw him filming this video during the NFL Draft. I remember specifically telling my girlfriend when we were down on Broadway that I never thought Id see a Miami shirt in Nashville. ooooooooh my god Im going to punch my clackers into the dust I couldve ended this months ago.
EDIT: My girlfriend doesnt remember, maybe the superfluous amounts of beer I had that day made me a liar!

Last edited:
My timeline wasn’t able to meet Keshawn’s yesterday. It ended up being a family day for the health issues I had mentioned to y’all earlier. I wasn’t able to take the call when he called yesterday but was able to get him on the phone this morning. He talks about some different stuff here. Mainly other targets he is after but wanted to share with you guys

Lawrence Choose Vols: Talks Decision, Potential Top 5 Class, and Other Major Targets – Vol Recruiting Reports
Well done. Thank you for bringing it here!

VN Store

Back