'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

He can promote UT since they aren't affiliated with TSSAA
The rules are so crazy and they deviate from state to state. Also depends on if the school is a private school or not too.
Even though I’ve read stuff and also state laws regarding NIL, it sounds like you have a good grasp on a lot of the rules. Definitely correct and clarify to us if we get it wrong.

The rules are so crazy and they deviate from state to state. Also depends on if the school is a private school or not too.
Even though I’ve read stuff and also state laws regarding NIL, it sounds like you have a good grasp on a lot of the rules. Definitely correct and clarify to us if we get it wrong.
All I got from it was you can't do it with anything associated with TSSAA including school, jersey, etc and that the school can't set it up for you. It's still foggy which is why I've told some people to wait until all the details come out from TSSAA come out

Last edited:
All I got from it was you can't do it with anything associated with TSSAA including school, jersey, etc and that the school can set it up for you. It's still foggy which is why I've told some people to wait until all the details come out from TSSAA come out
So the school CAN set it up for you? I know you can’t promote things with your highschool jersey on or any highschool branding. Do they have a provision for athlete to hire a marketing agent?

Notice how Coach Prime is in large print and Colorado is underneath in smaller print. All about him.
You’re right, but he is the marketable asset, right now. Kids are committing to him, not Colorado. Maybe that changes at some point, but he isn’t going to stop climbing the ladder in Boulder. He’s gone for the next best job that opens up and shows interest.

You’re right, but he is the marketable asset, right now. Kids are committing to him, not Colorado. Maybe that changes at some point, but he isn’t going to stop climbing the ladder in Boulder. He’s gone for the next best job that opens up and shows interest.
He has to win first. All the glitz and glamor wears off if you're not winning.

Or just to play devils advocate, no one wants to really go to Colorado. So Prime would be the draw.
Colorado is the best place I ever lived. So many misconceptions. 300 days of sunshine and beautiful views year round. And my favorite part, no mosquitoes, flies or other annoying bugs

Colorado is the best place I ever lived. So many misconceptions. 300 days of sunshine and beautiful views year round. And my favorite part, no mosquitoes, flies or other annoying bugs

Well. Delta's ready when you are.......or maybe get a better deal on Soutwest Air LInes.....but the sentiment is the same.

Well. Delta's ready when you are.......or maybe get a better deal on Soutwest Air LInes.....but the sentiment is the same.
I still own a house there from when I was stationed. But I want to move back to Tennessee when my daughter graduates HS to go to the Tennessee games

Don’t know why you’re getting defensive. Just letting you know the perception is wrong

I still own a house there from when I was stationed. But I want to move back to Tennessee when my daughter graduates HS to go to the Tennessee games

Don’t know why you’re getting defensive. Just letting you know the perception is wrong

Thought I had put an emoji on the end of that to show, I was joking.......kinda. Colorado is a beautiful place but I agree with Charlie Daniels when he always said, "Ain't it great to be alive and in Tennessee."

Notice how Coach Prime is in large print and Colorado is underneath in smaller print. All about him.

He is a joke and I can't help but think he will leave that program in a terrible state of affairs one way or another. Either he totally crashes and burns or he leaves (before it crashes and burns lol) and all of those kids at the school hit the portal and they're severely below the 85 limit.

I get Colorado wants to win and be relevant again, and need something, anything to attract recruits and attention to them, but this is a serious gamble.

VN Store

Back