'24 TN CB Jaren Sensabaugh

Vol fans talked sh!t about this kid and his dad on here and Twitter, for the whole world to see. Do you think they didn't see it? Now, Vol fans are talking sh!t about the coaches because Missouri beat us for an in-state 4* that they claimed to not even want. A large part of our fan base sucks big donkey balls.

LMAO. So NOW he’s a good player? He’s been committed to Candy and now Mizzou.
A. I literally said in my original post that he didn’t even make or break the recruiting class? You somehow read that and felt that I thought “losing a 3* is truly the death of the program”. A+ reading comprehension bud

B. The second post is tongue in cheek hence the “😉

Hope that clears everything up for ya

It is pure insanity that OP is melting down over this kid.
Not sure if you’re talking about me or EdEc but I sure don’t want to be in the middle of whatever is going on between you all. I sure wasn’t having a meltdown over this recruit, but again, I don’t want in an argument/in the middle of a pissing contest with anyone.

Cmon guys…think of everyone we’ve missed this cycle…does this one really bother you?

Vol fans talked sh!t about this kid and his dad on here and Twitter, for the whole world to see. Do you think they didn't see it? Now, Vol fans are talking sh!t about the coaches because Missouri beat us for an in-state 4* that they claimed to not even want. A large part of our fan base sucks big donkey balls.

meh.

What did I say about this kid 3 weeks ago??

Nothing has changed. The 4 star status didnt move the poll either.

Good luck to him and hope he killz it at Mizzou.

Reactions: buckfama
Cmon guys…think of everyone we’ve missed this cycle…does this one really bother you?
Funny thing is itś hard to determine that. Because when you actually look at our recruiting class, itś a very good class!

But THIS year in particular has been by far the worst in terms of misses. Even worse than the year Tim Jernigan, Gabe Wright, Malcom Mitchell, Jeff Pagan, Lateek Townsend, ETC... all were Vol favorites at one point and signed somewhere else.

It hard to not like a class that includes Mike Matthews, Boo Carter and Ed Spillman.

Nah, this was one I am kind of relieved went the other way. All his transfers and the references to family interference had me on a caution path. Would have supported him if he came this way and can hopefully ignore him elsewhere. Give me another CB out of the portal and I am good. Do we know how all in the staff was here?

VN Store

Back