'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

Who knows? The thing that bothers me is the VN experts crapping all over this kid. They know nothing about judging talent (myself included)
I will readily admit I know nothing but nothing statistically nor visually jumps out from the kid when you see him. Also seems bama never thought he was good enough, Tennessee seemed to have cooled on him. Idk maybe they aren’t “experts” either.

I will readily admit I know nothing but nothing statistically nor visually jumps out from the kid when you see him. Also seems bama never thought he was good enough, Tennessee seemed to have cooled on him. Idk maybe they aren’t “experts” either.

Well, he must have done something right for the Sooners to offer

This guy is gonna go to Oklahoma and win the heisman and national championship 4 times and we didn't even try to get him.

Thanks a lot pruitt!

Oklahoma sure, but Clemson would still win 10+ games. They would be in the East, which would be easy victories , at least right now

Now, yes. If they were in the East when Dabo was hired then they never even sniff the success that they have now. He built that program feasting on nobodies.

VN Store

Back