'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

All I'm saying is he might not have made the tackles but he affected the plays. Did yawl see Frank Clark vs the Titans? Missed missed missed missed then got the one sack to close the game, but as a DE/OLB its the pressure that effects the plays and is as important as anythjng that goes on. Many of you have gotten caught up in analytics and numbers. There's multiple elements and living in the backfield and being unblockable are KEY. Ppl saying he can't play or isn't good are crazy. Is he raw does he need real coaching HELL yeah. He got the same write up at UA game lost one rep in 1v1.

All I'm saying is he might not have made the tackles but he affected the plays. Did yawl see Frank Clark vs the Titans? Missed missed missed missed then got the one sack to close the game, but as a DE/OLB its the pressure that effects the plays and is as important as anythjng that goes on. Many of you have gotten caught up in analytics and numbers. There's multiple elements and living in the backfield and being unblockable are KEY. Ppl saying he can't play or isn't good are crazy. Is he raw does he need real coaching HELL yeah. He got the same write up at UA game lost one rep in 1v1.
👀 this is going to be good!....

You’re a legend in your own mind dude, pump the brakes

You can have all the double digit tackle, multiple sack, pass knocking down, punt blocking stat fakers you want! Give me the rare elite athlete who can run into the fine china section, waving his arms around and not knock down a single teacup or plate!

These are fair points. It's also a fair to be concerned that someone with his elite measurables and talent wasn't able to produce much at the high school level. He has a ton of potential obviously and I wouldn't be surprised if he lived up to it or if he never does anything. Either way it doesn't appear our coaches are recruiting him much for whatever reason so it's a little pointless that he keeps getting brought up by either side. Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Haven't watched any of this dude's film, but I'm willing to bet that he neither lives in the backfield or is unblockable. If that was the case then he surely would have had better stats especially against the competition he played against in high school. Did he go up against a single OT with any offers?

You can have all the double digit tackle, multiple sack, pass knocking down, punt blocking stat fakers you want! Give me the rare elite athlete who can run into the fine china section, waving his arms around and not knock down a single teacup or plate!

You hatin on the great Reggie Grimes! What a douche baguette!

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back