'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

Please tell me why we have extended 400 plus offers and only have 25 spots roughly? You offer players to start relationships, this process typically takes more than one season. It's all about building relationships.

Smart coaches only extend committable offers to players who come and camp, nice to see Pruitt in this camp.

You can't seriously be this uneducated about the recruiting process and then have the balls to tell someone else they don't know Jack, I'm done with you now, I have nothing to prove here, you've illustrated your ignorance on the subject.

Touchy little feller ain't ya

Please tell me why we have extended 400 plus offers and only have 25 spots roughly? You offer players to start relationships, this process typically takes more than one season. It's all about building relationships.

Smart coaches only extend committable offers to players who come and camp, nice to see Pruitt in this camp.

You can't seriously be this uneducated about the recruiting process and then have the balls to tell someone else they don't know Jack, I'm done with you now, I have nothing to prove here, you've illustrated your ignorance on the subject.
In state kids it’s even a bigger deal. Another program like bama, LSU, A&M etc can throw out an offer to a Tennessee kid and cut off contact if they choose without as much repercussions. Tennessee has to carefully evaluate and offer kids in state. If you offer too late kids feel disrespected. If you offer and are not willing to accept you can hurt relationships with a school etc.

Reactions: KB5252
Physical wise, football player all the way.
Wherever he goes the coach is going to have to light him up 24/7 365.

VN Store

Back