'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

I go to church with the Grimes family and they are hardcore Bama fans and cant stand Tennessee.

Not sure that's anything earth shattering..All Bammers Hate TN and All Vols hate Alabama. But the relationship with CJP will keep us in it till the end. Probably ends up at Bammer but don't underestimate the importance of the relationship his Dad has with CJP and when your kid is involved that wins out more times than not.

Reactions: VolDC
Not sure that's anything earth shattering..All Bammers Hate TN and All Vols hate Alabama. But the relationship with CJP will keep us in it till the end. Probably ends up at Bammer but don't underestimate the importance of the relationship his Dad has with CJP and when your kid is involved that wins out more times than not.

Agree. When CJP comes to the house, he won’t just be Tennessee’s HC, he will be a family friend. The warmth that will be in the room will make it a different atmosphere then a supposed rival coach. Also, don’t discount the trust factor from being a personal friend when it comes to your Son going away to school.

Agree. When CJP comes to the house, he won’t just be Tennessee’s HC, he will be a family friend. The warmth that will be in the room will make it a different atmosphere then a supposed rival coach. Also, don’t discount the trust factor from being a personal friend when it comes to your Son going away to school.

Reggie and Pruit aren’t all that close trust me. They dont know each other well at all other than being teammates, they didn’t run in the same circle. Reggie homeboy was Shaun Alexander he came home to Nashville with him often. With that being said if Lil Grimes has a commitable offer to Alabama he’s going to Alabama. Lil Grimes has a lot of work to do, he fast very athletic but hasn’t been able yet imo to put it all together on the football field. Right now he’s a better offensive player than defensively. I’m truly rooting for the kid lve known the whole Grimes family very well they are some really good peoples.

Reactions: VolsVFL

VN Store

Back