'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

The real problem is a free site that allows random mouth breathers to play make believe and act like insiders. I would hate to believe my life sucked that bad to be reduced to acting like a tool on a holiday weekend. But keep doing you guy.
You are assuming that he's acting, I think he's the real deal.

FWIW, Ravenwood's defensive stats tonight...

View attachment 241726

And Houston has run his way several times tonight with most of them going for big gains. One thing that has kind of thrown me off is that he lines up about 2 yards off the ball every time. He does not have the burst to make up that difference and does not have a knack for being around the football. It’s frustrating to watch hearing how athletic he is.

Lol..I have never said this kid is trash. He may be a great kid, but he is a baaaad football player.
Im calling him trash based on his rating. I think people are beating around the bush. Hes just not good. I hope he does well in that defenseless conference. His high school production fits perfectly for that conference

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I watched the game.

They didn’t run toward him much. I imagine he’s better in passing downs. What few drop backs they had, he was quick..... but he never made a play.

Kind of a lumbering oaf of a running back too. Hard to tackle, but stiff.

VN Store

Back