'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

Would be pretty significant if he showed this weekend.

I’m not sold on Grimes. But I’m also no scout. There’s just a number of in state guys I like better. That said, I’m hoping he’s in our class.

Would be pretty significant if he showed this weekend.

I’m not sold on Grimes. But I’m also no scout. There’s just a number of in state guys I like better. That said, I’m hoping he’s in our class.
If he shows this weekend, well know where he stands with bama.

Maybe Saban is on the phone with his boyeez sayin' 'we aint gone take him, will you?' 'keep him outta Knoxville'.

With UGA neck and neck recruiting against them, I don’t think they can afford to take athletes merely to keep them away from other programs.
I didn't mean they were going to take him just so UT wouldn't get him (may have come across that way)
It just seems they are hanging the offer out there so he doesn't commit to UT. I very well could be reading things wrong.

I didn't mean they were going to take him just so UT wouldn't get him (may have come across that way)
It just seems they are hanging the offer out there so he doesn't commit to UT. I very well could be reading things wrong.
He very well could be a contingent plan. I have no idea how high he is on their board. Also, every time I read your posts it makes me want to use the bathroom. Have a nice day! :)

Reactions: peaygolf
He very well could be a contingent plan. I have no idea how high he is on their board. Also, every time I read your posts it makes me want to use the bathroom. Have a nice day! :)
You have a blessed one as well;)

This from Callahan in an article Ron posted quite literally in the page before on this thread. He was never for sure coming here this weekend. But yeah, let's overreact.

"Grimes, who’s the son of former Alabama defensive lineman Reggie Grimes Sr., has planned for weeks to visit the Crimson Tide this weekend. But Tennessee has continued to emerge as more of a factor in Grimes’ recruitment, and he’s now mulling a possible trip to Tennessee this weekend for what would be his first visit with the Vols since January."

Not sure Bama wants him. They just don’t want him at UT. 🤷‍♂️

Like in the old days when there were no limits on scholarships and Bear Bryant would give out a bunch of scholarships to players he did not want be didn't want anyone else to have and they never played?

Like in the old days when there were no limits on scholarships and Bear Bryant would give out a bunch of scholarships to players he did not want be didn't want anyone else to have and they never played?
Those were the days........

Like I said earlier, just a gut feeling, that they are stringing him along in case someone falls through. Just doesn't seem Bama would take someone based solely on potential. I'm probably way off, but just an opinion. Who knows.

Reactions: SweetAsSodaPop

VN Store

Back