'22 TN ATH/RB Dallan Hayden (Ohio State commit)

I know it said he didnt meet with the staff, but would this count as an official since he in the recruiting section? Or did his dad just get him an extra ticket?
Most of the kids in that section are not on "official" visits. A lot of those kids are not kids that would be on the radar. They give out a bunch of those tickets to players that are fairly close to establish relationships with schools etc. I've been on some of those. They are a great experience for some kids that won't get to play big-time football in a place like UT. They get to go back to school and brag that they were on a "recruiting trip" to UT, UT establishes pipelines/relationships with high schools....win/win. Except for being down there for the Bama game in 08.....that sucked. :(

What facts did I say that was not true? Not trying to sound cocky, but I didn't say anything wrong. If someone keeps up with recruiting, as I would assume an active person on a recruiting forum would, then it would be common sense that a win over Missouri isn't going to convince some 5 stars we aren't recruiting to come here

I'm very sorry, (allvolrecruiting), for posting your reply instead of the person you were replying to..... my mistake... You were so very correct in your assessment as you are in many of your posts. I find them intelligent and open-minded. Please except my apology.... BTW, I might, I just might slightly disagree with one thing you said...... OSU is not as good as previous years..... Hey, from what I have seen in the past 3 games they might be better..... With Strouds progression and a new play-caller for DC they look like a completely different team.

Last edited:
Hayden made it to the game but was trying to keep it quiet before some other people leaked it. Too early to tell whether much will come from it. I think it was a visit mainly intended to see whether they’re serious about taking a look at Tennessee. For now, I would just say the door is cracked for the Vols.
callahan

AP has mentioned his name more lately. When they were talking about the BB recruit from Memphis in the podcast that visited this weekend AP randomly mentioned that him and Hayden were friends.

AP thought we were good with the Wade twins up until their commitment to UK.

Just sayin

VN Store

Back