'21 TN ATH Lucien Brunetti (Tennessee PWO signee)

And that's your right. I was the same way when Lyle was here and winning the same fake wins that ppl discredit Pruitt for. My issue ain't with Pruitt it's UT as an administration. Midmajor mentality and a complete losing culture in the biggest revenue sport. They continue to be cheap and cowards in the things they do. Do your homework and ask around I haven't changed at all since I been on this board. If you don't like that then that's a personal issue. What Ij uploaded is how real P5 schools support a coach thru thick and thin. FBI has wiretaps and KU, LSU, Arizona, etc told them and the NCAA F*** off and keeps doing what they do in recruiting and in winning sports. They didn't send a woman to the podium telling on itself, sensationalizing what went on, or helping the NCAA, nor did any of the coaches involved get fired. Lmao one day the masses will understand why the P5 schools that win and WIN at all cost.
Do you think there is any big time football program in the country that would support a coach going against the ncaa if they had pruitts record?? Why don’t you understand that? Auburn just fired Gus malzahan... who had more reason to get rid of their coach, UT or auburn? You think bama or uf would’ve kept Pruitt on?? Lol no way in hell. Pruitt was never going to get us anywhere and it was clear as day

So proof? English much? Maybe chill out on mocking Plowmans intelligence or calling any local high school coaches idiots, okay Barber shop guy.

By your own admission, you receive money to steer kids to specific schools.

Your post history “so proof” by itself.

Now clown you're a liar. I never said that at all. Not one person on here will back your punk azz lying because I never said that at all. I wonder would you lie in my face. As a matter of fact, I know you wouldnt @HoleInTheRoof

Last edited:
I don't know de1 personally outside of VN, bus here's what I do know from my son being a recruit a few years ago. Every kid doesn't have someone who will or can get them to camps. Or, someone to work on bettering them outside of what they get at their respective high schools. Or a mentor who stresses the importance of going to college. What I noticed were men taking their own time and spending their own money giving lots of kids these opportunities. They pick them up, drop them off, feed them, buy or find ways to get gear that they need. Pay camp fees.....etc. Most of these kids aren't power 5 prospects. That's the ones we hear about on VN, but the bulk of these kids will play lower level ball. We will never hear about those kids, but they are getting an opportunity to further their education and play ball. I never thought about how these men can afford to help so many kids. That's a lot of time and resources spent on kids who may not have much at all. Time and resources that high school coaches can't and don't provide. Seeing things from this perspective, these men would not be seeing huge personal profit from any of this. The right and wrong of college athletics, is something I'll avoid right now. This is just some perspective from a parent that has done the process as a player, and then as a parent. (no money involved)

Exactly and thanks for understanding how this realm of the world works. I bust my azz and work to live anything extra is due. My business pays me handsome w/o NPA. I'm not only a barber but I'm endorsed by companies. I don't need money from schools they give up to maintain a relationship. After I work 10-12 hours and am dawg tired I send out film and yield phone calls/texts pay trainers who are sub contracted to help our brand, pay for a beautiful facility we now have in Rutherford County, talk to parents, do evaluations, etc. Miss me with all these silly fans who are butt hurt because I refuse to argue about how low UT is and leadership is. It hurts me as much as anyone. Nobody has a complaint when Josh Malone, Gaulden, Kyle P, Walker M, when lame Butch has to call and says I need help with Hurd, when coaches called and said we love J. Reeves-Maybin and we need help, Alontae after they for his lead recruiter, Elijah, Big Will, Bumphus, or when we bring a van load to campus on our dime and so on. Go to hell crybabies I don't care what you think. I know what we do and how it gets done and who pays for majority of it. So what your opinion is etc means nothing to US as a company. All that keyboard talk won't happen in person and I put that on everything I love.

Do you think there is any big time football program in the country that would support a coach going against the ncaa if they had pruitts record?? Why don’t you understand that? Auburn just fired Gus malzahan... who had more reason to get rid of their coach, UT or auburn? You think bama or uf would’ve kept Pruitt on?? Lol no way in hell. Pruitt was never going to get us anywhere and it was clear as day

I've said it before I don't care who it is as a coach you hv to support a coach longer than 3 years, 2 of which he had a recruiting class. No coach will win anywhere with covid and having to do a total rebuild pretty much.. Gus was at the center of a inside mess between himself and the Steele family and a divided program. They paid Gus very handsome and he left. This cheap ass school is spending more money to avoid a payout. Even Volqueat repeated what I told ppl on Volnation they will and are about to spend more for buyouts and lawyer fees than it would've cost to just pay Pruitt and let bygones be bygones. He just went 7-5 an improvement from yr 1 pre-covid, the conference had on 6 teams win 5+ games, and again you don't allow the fool chancellor to get on a national presser and spew the bull crap she did and help add to the laughing stock known as University of Tennessee. I dgaf if it was Butch in that situation that coach deserves another yr under the circumstances.

Now clown you're a liar. I never said that at all. Not one person on here will back your punk azz lying because I never said that at all. I wonder would you lie in my face. As a matter of fact, I know you wouldnt

D13EC570-B97A-486C-8905-BA3792B5A388.jpeg

PS - No one is scared of you, greatclips.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
View attachment 357463

PS - No one is scared of you, clown.

Like I said punk azz clown nothing in that says I take payments to get a kid to go anywhere. So save the lies sucka. The payment is for the person who takes the time to get them on campus on a visit etc or a donation to a program or school athletic program. You don't know wth you're talking about so save your lies and stop letting my name or program cm out of your mouth before it becomes personal. I don't lie on you or your family so do the same on this end own azz fool

Reactions: you
And that's your right. I was the same way when Lyle was here and winning the same fake wins that ppl discredit Pruitt for. My issue ain't with Pruitt it's UT as an administration. Midmajor mentality and a complete losing culture in the biggest revenue sport. They continue to be cheap and cowards in the things they do. Do your homework and ask around I haven't changed at all since I been on this board. If you don't like that then that's a personal issue. What Ij uploaded is how real P5 schools support a coach thru thick and thin. FBI has wiretaps and KU, LSU, Arizona, etc told them and the NCAA F*** off and keeps doing what they do in recruiting and in winning sports. They didn't send a woman to the podium telling on itself, sensationalizing what went on, or helping the NCAA, nor did any of the coaches involved get fired. Lmao one day the masses will understand why the P5 schools that win and WIN at all cost.
True. Tennessee hates Tennessee.

Reactions: de1conley
Like I said punk azz clown nothing in that says I take payments to get a kid to go anywhere. So save the lies sucka. The payment is for the person who takes the time to get them on campus on a visit etc or a donation to a program or school athletic program. You don't know wth you're talking about so save your lies and stop letting my name or program cm out of your mouth before it becomes personal. I don't lie on you or your family so do the same on this end own azz fool

“The money is only to help a coach persuade them to come there.”

You.

Your words.

You’re accepting money to persuade kids to go to specific programs.

But please continue to front like you have the kids best interest in heart, greatclips.

I've said it before I don't care who it is as a coach you hv to support a coach longer than 3 years, 2 of which he had a recruiting class. No coach will win anywhere with covid and having to do a total rebuild pretty much.. Gus was at the center of a inside mess between himself and the Steele family and a divided program. They paid Gus very handsome and he left. This cheap ass school is spending more money to avoid a payout. Even Volqueat repeated what I told ppl on Volnation they will and are about to spend more for buyouts and lawyer fees than it would've cost to just pay Pruitt and let bygones be bygones. He just went 7-5 an improvement from yr 1 pre-covid, the conference had on 6 teams win 5+ games, and again you don't allow the fool chancellor to get on a national presser and spew the bull crap she did and help add to the laughing stock known as University of Tennessee. I dgaf if it was Butch in that situation that coach deserves another yr under the circumstances.
We can agree to disagree.. I believe that giving Pruitt more time would’ve just put us another year away from rebuilding. He’s not up with the times, and is too stubborn to change his philosophies

We all bleed orange here. Let's just get past this pettiness. Just don't respond to anyone trying to rile up chit. It shows what kind of person they truly are. We all see it.

My issue ain't with Pruitt it's UT as an administration. Midmajor mentality and a complete losing culture in the biggest revenue sport. They continue to be cheap and cowards in the things they do.

Agree with this 100%. We don’t have the same commitment level you see in the top tier schools.

Not when it is obvious to anyone with even an ounce of deductive reasoning (I understand that excludes you) that he has no chance of being successful. You have a HC that is running the program further into the ground while blatantly cheating and still getting destroyed on the field.

Reactions: LittleVol
It's apparent to me that the NPA crew is pissed that the Pruitt ATM got shut down.

Since you think you know something or that's the problem how many NPA kids signed with Pruitt? For the record we've had kids sign with Lane, Dooley, Butch, and now Pruitt. We also have kids at just about every P5 conference. So I don't think we gv a F*** about UT and Pruitt but you reading comprehension from what I said my real problem is. I'm sick of being the laughing stock midmajor UT fan. You all are more worried about a grown man who will make millions of dollars coaching while yawl earn your wages at your jobs.

Agree with this 100%. We don’t have the same commitment level you see in the top tier schools.

People are in denial man we are stuck where we are because of lack of commitment from the higher ups who are cheap and midmajor.

Since you think you know something or that's the problem how many NPA kids signed with Pruitt? For the record we've had kids sign with Lane, Dooley, Butch, and now Pruitt. We also have kids at just about every P5 conference. So I don't think we gv a F*** about UT and Pruitt but you reading comprehension from what I said my real problem is. I'm sick of being the laughing stock midmajor UT fan. You all are more worried about a grown man who will make millions of dollars coaching while yawl earn your wages at your jobs.
lol, your butthurt is on full display. Keep proving my point, appreciate it. How can anyone comprehend your "writing"? Your post isn't even coherent. Maybe spend some of those millions on some night classes. I do believe the bolded part of your post, by the way.

VN Store

Back