'20 TN ATH Elijah Young (Missouri Commit)

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t take him. Just off speed alone he will be able to be a productive player. You always take 3-5 total risks or projects in a class Anyway.

Vols offered but apparently he wants to go away to college.

I know this has been discussed but I can’t find the threads using search. Is or has U.T. Being recruiting him? Too small? Seem Missouri may be getting a good player. Thanks
I found the threads discussing his recruitment. Still wonder if we are recruiting him.

Last edited:
I know this has been discussed but I can’t find the threads using search. Is or has U.T. Being recruiting him? Too small? Seem Missouri may be getting a good player. Thanks
I found the threads discussing his recruitment. Still wonder if we are recruiting him.

UT put the full court press on him during the summer, Chaney visited him more than once and pressed him to commit. But, he wouldn’t. Pruitt likes his toughness and speed.

I think the biggest problem for the Vols is that He wants to go away for college.

Whenever his thread randomly bumps up every few months I assume it’s a relative of his trying to generate some attention. Did he grow 4 inches over summer? If not PASS.
No relative bucko just interested in his recruitment. If we offered and he decided Missouri good luck to him. Hope he balls out. A bunch of small backs make an impact in college.

VN Store

Back