'20 TN ATH Elijah Young (Missouri Commit)

It's all good fellas. We can get out-recruited by Mizzou all day long, just so long as we don't get out-played by... ... oh no...

Let it go dogg, half the time you don't know whats meant as sarcasm or to be real with some posters. Especially the ones who look for a reason to be negative or pissed towards the Coach's. Damn if I knew some posters, such as yourself was gonna stress over one meaningless post, then I would have not said anything. My apologies to you and your Blood Pressure bro!

It's all good fellas. We can get out-recruited by Mizzou all day long, just so long as we don't get out-played by... ... oh no...

Very true but I honestly never see Mizzou ever finishing ranked ahead of this staff in recruiting. I hope I never am witness to that!

For starters, I was just messing with the guy I posted that response to. It was all in good fun, because I know there are Vol fans on here who really would believe that. And truthfully I have no clue what using blue or any other color means. I'm sure there are people lining up for your worldly and valuable advice, but I'll pass on the perfecting of my Blue text skills advice! Just know it was very much appreciated though!
Easy, easy, there tiger. As you say it's all good fun, specifically poking fun at you falling for the 'you must be new here' bit when he was poking fun at you not knowing about the blue text uses. I doubt anyone here is seriously worried about us getting out recruited by Missou of all teams.

Stats for the year:

112 Carries
1023 yards
9.1 YPC
23 Rushing TDs
170 yds per game

8 receptions
106 yards
13.3 ypc
1 receiving TD

1 kickoff return TD

Reactions: touch44
Agreed. I showed him some love in this thread back in the summer and for the I was blasted for it.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t take him. Just off speed alone he will be able to be a productive player. You always take 3-5 total risks or projects in a class Anyway.

VN Store

Back