'20 TN ATH Elijah Young (Missouri Commit)

VflPT22

I don’t know who you are or what your relationship with him is but get over it..you seem butthurt anytime someone talks about it ..if he keeps working hard and we miss on people late in the process it may change ..but as of now he doesn’t..yes they are recruiting him just like they are 300 other prospects..only about 50-60 have committable offers at this point

gunner

The Big Orange Gun
I don’t know who you are or what your relationship with him is but get over it..you seem butthurt anytime someone talks about it ..if he keeps working hard and we miss on people late in the process it may change ..but as of now he doesn’t..yes they are recruiting him just like they are 300 other prospects..only about 50-60 have committable offers at this point
Why are you attacking me? Why do you think I’m butt hurt? I just asked a simple question for which you have yet to answer.

I believe what I have been told about this kid and his recruitment to UT. It comes from a very reliable and credible source of information that is close to the situation.

I was told that Cheney visited him last month and pressed him to commit to UT because Pruitt likes his skills, and abilities, mostly his speed and toughness.

Do you have any sources that can confirm or deny that? If so, I would certainly like to hear it.

DaddyChad

Idk the kid, idk what the staff think of the kid but I do know:
1)this team cannot take everyone they extend an offer to. Recruiting board is fluid; they won’t take someone who’s down the board before those which they have higher.
2)this kid lives here. If he was a high priority it would seem like the staff would be pushing much harder for him. Even though VQ is pretty clueless it seems they at least know who the staff is pushing for in most cases. I don’t believe this kid would be so close geographically and them not have some info if he was being pursued.

VN Store

Sponsors