'20 TN ATH Elijah Young (Missouri Commit)

Says who?
I don’t know who you are or what your relationship with him is but get over it..you seem butthurt anytime someone talks about it ..if he keeps working hard and we miss on people late in the process it may change ..but as of now he doesn’t..yes they are recruiting him just like they are 300 other prospects..only about 50-60 have committable offers at this point

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
I don’t know who you are or what your relationship with him is but get over it..you seem butthurt anytime someone talks about it ..if he keeps working hard and we miss on people late in the process it may change ..but as of now he doesn’t..yes they are recruiting him just like they are 300 other prospects..only about 50-60 have committable offers at this point

Why are you attacking me? Why do you think I’m butt hurt? I just asked a simple question for which you have yet to answer.

I believe what I have been told about this kid and his recruitment to UT. It comes from a very reliable and credible source of information that is close to the situation.

I was told that Cheney visited him last month and pressed him to commit to UT because Pruitt likes his skills, and abilities, mostly his speed and toughness.

Do you have any sources that can confirm or deny that? If so, I would certainly like to hear it.

Idk the kid, idk what the staff think of the kid but I do know:
1)this team cannot take everyone they extend an offer to. Recruiting board is fluid; they won’t take someone who’s down the board before those which they have higher.
2)this kid lives here. If he was a high priority it would seem like the staff would be pushing much harder for him. Even though VQ is pretty clueless it seems they at least know who the staff is pushing for in most cases. I don’t believe this kid would be so close geographically and them not have some info if he was being pursued.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Lives 30 feet from campus. Never invited to campus.

But Chaney pressing for a commitment.

lol k

He has camped at UT, and has visited several times they are fully aware of his capabilities. If he wanted to be a Vol, he certainly could.

He has camped at UT, and has visited several times they are fully aware of his capabilities. If he wanted to be a Vol, he certainly could.
Why would he want to be a Vol? It's not like he grew up in Knoxville. Some other SEC team will be getting a fine athlete.

He ran a 4.5 second flat at The Opening regional camp in TN two weeks ago. It's not the fastest time in the world, but that's still pretty fast. Faster than most prospects.

VN Store

Back