'20 TN ATH Elijah Young (Missouri Commit)

We've consistently said that Young was not a big priority for the staff. He's a guy they kept tabs on but didn't aggressively pursue with other options still out there. He was on campus just last week for a 7-on-7 tournament and didn't spend really any time with the staff. Young is a good kid with some real speed who found a nice landing spot at Mizzou.

-Simonton

Late to the game, but was this kid not a high priority for us? Does he seem like a "system RB" who might work better in Kentucky or Arkansas' offense than ours?

Not offering an opinion; just curious if others have one. From reading the thread, feels like we were recruiting him, but not too aggressive about it.

Late to the game, but was this kid not a high priority for us? Does he seem like a "system RB" who might work better in Kentucky or Arkansas' offense than ours?

Not offering an opinion; just curious if others have one. From reading the thread, feels like we were recruiting him, but not too aggressive about it.
That's correct. Recruiting him, but wasn't a priority.

no

We did not get outrecruited my Mizzou. He's not a high priority and would be a Vol if we wanted him.
Here+take+the+gif+and+please+stop+using+the+thumbnail+_fafe916e2cd5148b97c430b46045e79f.gif

Reactions: Glitch
Then you may want to brush up on your blue text skills.

For starters, I was just messing with the guy I posted that response to. It was all in good fun, because I know there are Vol fans on here who really would believe that. And truthfully I have no clue what using blue or any other color means. I'm sure there are people lining up for your worldly and valuable advice, but I'll pass on the perfecting of my Blue text skills advice! Just know it was very much appreciated though!

For starters, I was just messing with the guy I posted that response to. It was all in good fun, because I know there are Vol fans on here who really would believe that. And truthfully I have no clue what using blue or any other color means. I'm sure there are people lining up for your worldly and valuable advice, but I'll pass on the perfecting of my Blue text skills advice! Just know it was very much appreciated though!
Ffr, blue is sarcasm.

VN Store

Back