'22 TN ATH Barion Brown

MoB_MoVols

EasyMoneySniper
2021 doesn’t appear to be a banner year for in-state talent in Tennessee. It appears that 2022 will be a far different case and Jeremy Pruitt and his staff are already aggressively pursuing a number of in-state prospects in that class, including Nashville wide receiver Barion Brown. “I hear from Tennessee a lot and I was able to make a visit up there before everything got cut off,” he said. “I loved it up there, I thought the facilities and everything were beautiful.”
Brown’s lead recruiter is assistant coach Tee Martin. Brown is a dynamic athlete who sees himself as a wide receiver at the next level. “I’m all about offense and Coach Martin knows what he’s talking about as a wide receivers coach,” Brown said. “I feel like he’d put me in the best position to be successful.” Brown is also hearing frequently from South Carolina, Texas A&M, Ole Miss and Nebraska along with Tennessee. The only one of those schools he’s visited aside from the Vols at this point is Ole Miss.
He trains in the offseason with the NPA and he’s gotten to know incoming freshman Keyshawn Lawerence as well as recent commitment Walker Merrill. “I really enjoy being a part of NPA, it gives me a chance to compete against the best competition and really push myself. I think that helps me a lot,” Brown said. Brown isn’t close to making a decision, but that doesn’t mean he hasn’t noticed the heavy lifting the Vols have been doing on the recruiting trail in the last three weeks. “That definitely makes them standing out,” Brown said. “When you see a program pull in four and five stars like they’ve been doing it makes you notice."
-VQ

VN Store

Sponsors