Tim Jordan dismissed from team

N
Thus far, Nothing any players have done that warranted suspensions has come close to what we saw/heard from Mr Banks. ... You Crusade for Reinstatement. I don't agree. So, until we see something in the way of New Developments from People that matter, more threads from you are meaningless. Geeze. 10buc2
Never said I cared about reinstatement, just wondered why you Hated him so much. I could really care less. I guess I could sum the way I feel about both of you in 2 Ron White lines. In his case He had the right to remain silent, He just didn't have the ability. In your case you really can't fix stupid.

Let me ask you a question, do you drive around at 4a with a loaded gun on your person carrying weed, scales and baggies often? The gun was on him, not hidden in the car with the a separated clip. Lots of people have both, but it's how he was caught that paints a bad picture for him. His charges may get reduced or dropped, but when?
Definitely not the behavior you write home about. I hope he doesn't get screwed heavily by the state.....but it's a felony so we'll see how it plays out for sure

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back