Tim Jordan dismissed from team

Had Jordan had been disciplined before? That could be a driving factor as well.

I'm hopeful that with our o-line, Tine Fey could run the ball in 2020 for us. In other words, if the o-line lived up to the hype, anyone could be a star back there. But, given our recent long history, I am likely over-optimistic about how they will perform

Not certain, but think he has already enrolled at WKU. Again, not certain.
Where he was originally committed. He did well with Helton the first time around...and since has learned that he doesn’t have the speed to break outside blocks away from the LOS.

Anybody consider with everything that's going on, this could have been a team decision? Kind of a your representing us in a bad way thing.

I'm just throwing sh!t at the wall though.

Why do you HATE this kid so much? Everytime his name comes up you crawl out from under your rock. Please, once and for all, just answer the damn question.

Well let me see. "Where I'm From We SHOOT at Cops". That statement was a Shocking Total embarrassment to UT and Vol Fans. AND, I'm on here quite frequently, don't have to crawl from anywhere. Banks also threatened the officers to not show up at the practice facility. Hail Far how Much do YOU need to not care if he is off the team? That is why we are in such a mess. Nobody is accountable; from rogue Cops to Bad actors breaking the Law. WINNING isn't everything. Good Character is. Try that.

Well let me see. "Where I'm From We SHOOT at Cops". That statement was a Shocking Total embarrassment to UT and Vol Fans. AND, I'm on here quite frequently, don't have to crawl from anywhere. Banks also threatened the officers to not show up at the practice facility. Hail Far how Much do YOU need to not care if he is off the team? That is why we are in such a mess. Nobody is accountable; from rogue Cops to Bad actors breaking the Law. WINNING isn't everything. Good Character is. Try that.
We’re getting better every year because our decision makers aren’t limited by fans who get shocked at words. He’ll get his second chance and you’ll grumble while we win. Make that sacrifice every day.

We’re getting better every year because our decision makers aren’t limited by fans who get shocked at words. He’ll get his second chance and you’ll grumble while we win. Make that sacrifice every day.

You really DON'T care about Character do you? And furthermore, If that happens, Wins & Losses won't affect me at all. Now, go Troll elsewhere.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
You have shown No character as far as I am concerned. People have bashed you repeatedly on here, I had never cared about this matter til you repeatedly made an issue of it. In fact this incident was the only one I am aware of during the Pruitt years to be sold to TMZ, yep, that's how they obtain them. We had a guy arrested in Fla for clocking a cop, The guy shot in the leg at a bar, Jordan of course, and the guy pushing his girlfriend. not aware of any other vids floating around I'm aware of. You feel he has been recruited over anyway so winning doesn't seem to be the issue. Everyone else on the board appears to have let this Dead Horse be, except you. I'm pretty well done with this, and while crawling around go peck $hit with the other chickens. You said you would be done with UT football if he is reinstated, are you a man of your word, I guess we will see.

You really DON'T care about Character do you? And furthermore, If that happens, Wins & Losses won't affect me at all. Now, go Troll elsewhere.
You ever recover from Bryce Thompson staying on the team? Trolls are famous for wanting players to get second chances? You’re delicate...root for Liberty and wrap yourself in a cocoon.

Banks character is better than ever with the lesson he has learned and spending time with ride alongs and community service.. Can he be forgiven by you?
Until his halo gets returned...no. He’ll have to settle for being better than mere Vol fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: FïreBall
You ever recover from Bryce Thompson staying on the team? Trolls are famous for wanting players to get second chances? You’re delicate...root for Liberty and wrap yourself in a cocoon.

Hardly Delicate; I just don't follow the Crowd. And I believe that just because you play sports you shouldn't get treatment any different than I would. That IS the problem. All through Grade and High School, Authorities have looked the other way simply because they might lose a Touchdown Maker on Friday Night. I've seen it all my life and the result is a Kid thinks he can do anything he wants without repercussions. And unless we had Video; that would still be the case. The old adage is "A drunk Man's words are a sober Man's thoughts". Trey Smith. Now that's my idea of a Student Athlete UT Can be proud of.

Hardly Delicate; I just don't follow the Crowd. And I believe that just because you play sports you shouldn't get treatment any different than I would. That IS the problem. All through Grade and High School, Authorities have looked the other way simply because they might lose a Touchdown Maker on Friday Night. I've seen it all my life and the result is a Kid thinks he can do anything he wants without repercussions. And unless we had Video; that would still be the case. The old adage is "A drunk Man's words are a sober Man's thoughts". Trey Smith. Now that's my idea of a Student Athlete UT Can be proud of.
But you haven’t been following the team since George and Thompson were allowed back? Middleton also. Lot of unacceptable going on...somebody will miss you.

You have shown No character as far as I am concerned. People have bashed you repeatedly on here, I had never cared about this matter til you repeatedly made an issue of it. In fact this incident was the only one I am aware of during the Pruitt years to be sold to TMZ, yep, that's how they obtain them. We had a guy arrested in Fla for clocking a cop, The guy shot in the leg at a bar, Jordan of course, and the guy pushing his girlfriend. not aware of any other vids floating around I'm aware of. You feel he has been recruited over anyway so winning doesn't seem to be the issue. Everyone else on the board appears to have let this Dead Horse be, except you. I'm pretty well done with this, and while crawling around go peck $hit with the other chickens. You said you would be done with UT football if he is reinstated, are you a man of your word, I guess we will see.

You damn right we will see. People Bash me on here? You think I GAS? I'm NOT your follower. I think for myself, and ask nothing from anyone that I don't live by. Don't propose to evaluate my character based on what some Clowns say about me. Worry about your character; which based on your desire to let anything go; is under consideration.

Thus far, Nothing any players have done that warranted suspensions has come close to what we saw/heard from Mr Banks. ... You Crusade for Reinstatement. I don't agree. So, until we see something in the way of New Developments from People that matter, more threads from you are meaningless. Geeze. 10buc2

VN Store

Back