Tim Jordan arrested

I agree that you let him go now. May hirt the team but we can't have players like this on the team.

Its unfortunate for him personally. Tiyon Evans was likely to challenge him for carries. I don't think it'll be a big loss to the team.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
We are one Nation under God.

Laws should be nation wide. Not state wide.

Would be a slap on the wrist here but he could be doing hard time in Florida.

Either way some kids are just ignorant and don't mind throwing their life away.

You can't fix stupid.

Baffles me how these kids have a shot at making millions in 4 short years but go out and ruin it in a matter of minutes.

C’mon folks.

Is this serious? Absolutely.

But is it irredeemable? I sure hope not.
It is when you have 4* and 5* kids you’re looking to bring in and several other RBs already in the roster.

We are one Nation under God.

Laws should be nation wide. Not state wide.

Would be a slap on the wrist here but he could be doing hard time in Florida.

Either way some kids are just ignorant and don't mind throwing their life away.

You can't fix stupid.

Baffles me how these kids have a shot at making millions in 4 short years but go out and ruin it in a matter of minutes.
I do think the laws are not equivalent and probably not fair. I do disagree with your position that laws should be nation wide. That is against this country's dna. Remember you have choices. For starters don't break the law. Second don't visit that state who's laws you don't like.

Now this is real justice. He should've just rocked the police, threw bottles, committed arson, committed other felonies and insidious acts. He would've been out the next morning.

VN Store

Back