Tim Banks needs a pay raise

Tim Banks no doubt has something going here. All of the players hurt and the lack of depth this guy has put together something we haven’t seen for awhile in Knoxville. What I took out of our defense was they never quit and they were gassed later into the 3rd quarter. No giving up at all even late in the 4th quarter. Imagine if we had depth what this defense could do.
Why does every coach need a pay raise. That’s their job

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Tennessee has not defeated an SEC team with a winning record. Can finish the regular season without beating any team with a winning record. The defense is just not very good.

Agreed. Despite what the announcers believe every time Tn has a great play it’s not the other team having a busted play.
McElroy was recruiting for his old team every chance he got! The networks are free advertisement fot Bama, have been for years. They take a dig at us every chance they get!

I agree but wish we could fix the 3rd down and long situations.
get some guys that can read and watch the field..not just guys that go to a spot and stop watching..hard thing to coach..but it will happen..zone defense is hard but you can learn from it...imo

Can we please hold off on staff raises until the guys learn how to consistently wrap up a freaking tackle instead of playing bumper cars out there?

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I'll put in a word on his behalf to D.White when I see some LBers recruited and developed. Also don't want to see UK's QB gashing us for 1st downs like Corral and Young have the past 2 weeks. Enough is enough !!! Go Big Orange !!!
Also the Florida game.

VN Store

Back