Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning vs Brady and Mickelson could happen in May

Phil went to ASU our here in Phoenix (Tempe) and his wife was a Phoenix Suns Cheerleader. That’s all I know about them per the local news out here. Phil has also been kind of flabby and out of shape for most of his career so I think the regular guys with Dad Bods can relate to him. He does come across as being arrogant sometimes.

Tiger in public is like Jordan being out in public. It’s insanity and both guys would rather not deal with it. Security around Tiger at Orlando Magic games was damn near presidential in the early 2000s.

Phil in public is like Barkley being out in public. It’s not nearly as crazy, but both guys don’t mind mixing with the crowd.

I can easily see how someone could have a more favorable opinion of Phil versus Tiger based on what we see of them publicly.

Last edited:
You do realize it’s possible to communicate rumors outside of the internet.
First time it was publicized.......;)
btw.......
I don’t have 1st hand knowledge, but good 2nd hand info from someone who definitely would know the truth.....

Since it seems like there are a lot of golfers here I thought I would mention Topgolf is coming to Farragut: Topgolf is coming to Farragut

I have personally never been to a Topgolf facility but friends have told me they are a lot of fun, kind of like an amusement park for golfers. It will be on the other side of 40/75 near Cotton Eyed Joe.

I love the pairing because Tiger and Peyton are my favorites in their respective sports..

Me too...though John Daly is also my co-favorite in golf. Dude is awesome. Bill Murray also the man. Anyone who doesnt love Caddyshack is a communist muppet.

I'd say Woods and Manning. It's impossible to deflate a golf ball....

This. Wish I could give you more than 1 like.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I'll take your all's word for it. I dont know that much about him. I just knew tiger cheated on his wife with tons of women. I have zero respect for that. And then everyone at a match cheers for him like he's their personal hero.

Again, phil may very well be worse. I just dont know about it. Feel free to enlighten me.
Phil is a huge gambler and has been accused of throwing matches or scores. What you see on TV is nothing like he is when the camera not around. Watch Tin cup and it will gives you an idea of him and I don’t mean Roy.

That sucks!
I hate Tiger and Brady
Love Peyton and Phil

Who do I pull for?????????:mad:
Hey Peaygolf, I love Peyton too but Phil I have no respect for him. I wish more golf fans could see the real Phil Mickelson !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Peaygolf, I love Peyton too but Phil I have no respect for him. I wish more golf fans could see the real Phil Mickelson !!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t know him. I did play with him over 30 yrs ago. He was nice then.....:)

You mean the Phil who spends countless hours signing autographs for fans and taking pictures with kids and families? Yeah, real bad guy.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
You mean the Phil who spends countless hours signing autographs for fans and taking pictures with kids and families? Yeah, real bad guy.
All of the PGA Tour players signs autographs for fans... Not all PGA Tour players cheats on their wives .... I worked in the golf business & I know the truth about Phil away from the golf course. Sorry for telling the truth !

I like Phil, I don’t like Tiger. Has zero to do with them off the course (proven, or otherwise)

All of the PGA Tour players signs autographs for fans... Not all PGA Tour players cheats on their wives .... I worked in the golf business & I know the truth about Phil away from the golf course. Sorry for telling the truth !
I’m sure you know all the juicy details. How about Tiger’s 13 mistresses? Do they count?

And I work in the golf business and am friends with several players and caddies. So? RUMORS

Reactions: TheBigOne10
I've meet phil and watched almost every round hes ever played. He is a little cocky but it's in a good fun way if you will. Hes definitely not arrogant.

Golf is the perfect sport to put on TV right now. All you need is 2 competitors, a couple of cameras, a commentator on the course and another guy in studio. Doesn’t even have to be superstars playing. People would watch just to see live competition.
Yep.

A turtle race would make tv $ right now

VN Store

Back