Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning vs Brady and Mickelson could happen in May

FYI...Mickelson is a bigger ass and villain than Tiger ever dreamed to be.

On the Golf Channel about a year ago, they said their was a poll taken amongst the PGA tour players. Who would you rather have dinner with - Tiger or Phil? Tiger won in a landslide. One respondent apparently asked if "neither" was an option. Another respondent said "Well, I've had dinner with Phil, and it was the longest night of my life."

I think they should ask the same question again with the possible answers being Bubba Watson or Patrick Reed, both of whom are despised by other tour players.

Phil Mickelson is far from a good guy
FYI...Mickelson is a bigger ass and villain than Tiger ever dreamed to be.

I'll take your all's word for it. I dont know that much about him. I just knew tiger cheated on his wife with tons of women. I have zero respect for that. And then everyone at a match cheers for him like he's their personal hero.

Again, phil may very well be worse. I just dont know about it. Feel free to enlighten me.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I'll take your all's word for it. I dont know that much about him. I just knew tiger cheated on his wife with tons of women. I have zero respect for that. And then everyone at a match cheers for him like he's their personal hero.

Again, phil may very well be worse. I just dont know about it. Feel free to enlighten me.

If you need any insider stock tips, Phil's your man...

Take our word for it.

The Mickelson you see smiling and waving at the gallery is not the same guy when there are no fans around...not remotely close.

Again, I will just have to take your alls word because you've not told me anything except he doesnt have friends. He doesnt get along with people? Sorry, still not wore than sleeping around on your spouse. Have you guys met him or something?

Maybe we can just do peyton vs all 3, then?

Again, I will just have to take your alls word because you've not told me anything except he doesnt have friends. He doesnt get along with people? Sorry, still not wore than sleeping around on your spouse. Have you guys met him or something?

Maybe we can just do peyton vs all 3, then?

Meh, it’s been alleged that Mickelson is knee deep in the swinger lifestyle, and pimped his wife out to Michael Jordan back in the day.

I’m not condoning infidelity, but professional athletes are different dudes. They have access to things most folks can only dream of.

Loses a little allure because you won't be able to see their grips or faces with the masks and gloves and all.....

Meh, it’s been alleged that Mickelson is knee deep in the swinger lifestyle, and pimped his wife out to Michael Jordan back in the day.

I’m not condoning infidelity, but professional athletes are different dudes. They have access to things most folks can only dream of.

To be clear, I'm not trying to defend phil so much as to say, i don't know what he's done. What you mentioned, if true, is disgusting.

Few years ago, I worked in the golf business ( sales & tour ). 3 most hated PGA Tour - Patrick Reed, Bubba Watson & Phil Mickelson.... These 3 guys do NOT hang out with other tour pros. Phil spends alot of his time in Vegas & his wife knows that he cheats on her, sometimes money takes care of things. Bubba's nicknames " Mr Bible Thumper" & " Mr Anal Guy "...Everybody on tour gets along with each other great except for these 3 guys. Most fans have NO clue about Phil life off the golf course. Patrick Reed has not talked to his parents for years, he only talks to his wife family ( really screwed up situation )..

That sucks!
I hate Tiger and Brady
Love Peyton and Phil

Who do I pull for?????????:mad:

It’s funny that you say that. Right after Mickleson won the Masters in ‘04 I was at Cool Beans (KTown college bar) and some super hammered guy my age was talking like he knew “Phil and Amy”. He was saying what a POS Phil was and that he and his wife were well known swingers and all of this stuff. I just kind of shrugged it off because I thought the guy was just smashed, but I guess there could be something to this. I’ve always been a Phil fan to a degree, but he definitely has some vices.

If he is that kind of person, it doesn’t surprise me that she’d be interested in Jordan.

It is 100% NOT true......rumor started back in 06.

I was thinking the other day that Augusta National should do a Wide World of Golf event with about 10 to 20 players (maybe former champs) in April. Could have one player per hole or up to 2 players a hole. The public would eat it up - still get to see ANGC in it's glory and watch some golf. They should do this event there!!! I would pay money to watch it.

Golf is the perfect sport to put on TV right now. All you need is 2 competitors, a couple of cameras, a commentator on the course and another guy in studio. Doesn’t even have to be superstars playing. People would watch just to see live competition.
All the courses around me are closed. It’s ridiculous.

To be fair to Phil, he's been here in Memphis many years to raise money for St. Jude in the tourney here (Just like Peyton has done in the pro am)

Tiger hasn't shown up yet.

VN Store

Back