TIFWIW from a source reasonably close to Athletics

The Copper Basin DQ's night manager has a second cousin twice removed connected by marriage only has the same connection and he told me the same thing. It must be true. It's science!!

It's being said In Copper basin? If they have it figured out there, perhaps the rest of us need to take notice!

Nope been there done that, we are not a training ground for up and coming coaches that never make it in the power five. We need a seasoned coach with SEC expierence. Yes they will come, money rules the decision, if we are not cheap we can get whatever coach we want.
But don't you yet know? We are cheap. You are wishing for a big name hire. Aint happening here, not at this time. Better be realistic and hope you get someone who can get in here and get this ship turned.

My uncle's sisters mom's goldfish is a housekeeper at coastal carolina and saw a knoxville real estate folder on jamey chadwells desk last week
If true can you find out for me if Chadwell will be capable of living in the goldfish bowl that comes with being the HC @ UT?

I spoke with a friend who currently works at the University and is connected well with those in athletics. Apparently the feeling is that they would have liked to stay with Pruitt for 5-6 years but now we are too far gone with Pruitt, but need a reasonable exit strategy that works for all parties. More than likely he will be here next year but there also has been a name being discussed the past couple days for replacement...Jamey Chadwell, who also coincidentally is originally from East Tennessee. Now I do not know how far along this is, or even if it is only speculation at this point.

Now I don't claim to be an insider, nor do I regularly get info, but this friend has given me accurate info in the past. Really I am just as tired of not hearing anything as everyone else is, so I figured I would post the littlest bit that I heard. I am sure I will catch crap from the board as VolNation typically does to people, but that's all i got.

Blah blah words words. Just be quiet ok?

My great aunt told me that her grandson's middle school coach is being considered. Her grandson lives in Kansas.

The plot thickens as I learn that Doug Marrone's wife is the daughter of legendary MTSU coach Boots Donnelly, who fate would have it, coached young Jeremy Pruitt back in the day. Someone needs to make a string board to connect all the loose tangents.
The Six Degrees of Tennessee football potential coaching changes.

Reactions: RhodesVol
Wait..... is your source Leroy the mailman who runs the route there around W.F. Park?? Mine is and he told me the same . His inside info has never once let me down . He told me both times that #GRUDENTOTHEHILL wasn’t going to happen.

He also told me that Pruitt loves cornbread & that water is wet .
Doesn't change the fact that his wife is hot

If he ain't been to the Fox & Hounds then I don't want him. 🤣

If you've never been there, you need to see it at least once. Copper Hill & Ducktown are overlooked places where they could have shot a Star Trek episode.

VN Store

Back