Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Tiffany just booked our room in Florida. We're gonna be flying there and back, so like last time, I'm sure they'll kill me 3-4 times. Previous two trips were both delayed, one for a night, over snow, and a tornado. I'm willing to bet there's going to be a June hurricane or something this time 🤣.

Tiffany just booked our room in Florida. We're gonna be flying there and back, so like last time, I'm sure they'll kill me 3-4 times. Previous two trips were both delayed, one for a night, over snow, and a tornado. I'm willing to bet there's going to be a June hurricane or something this time 🤣.
I’m betting on a Martian invasion. Possibly complicated by giant killer squids. 🦑🦑🦑

Which Florduh airport will be doing your deep probe?

I’m betting on a Martian invasion. Possibly complicated by giant killer squids. 🦑🦑🦑

Which Florduh airport will be doing your deep probe?
Miami. I've seen plenty of videos, and heard stories, it can be a rough place. I'm sure a hillbilly from a hollar in Kentucky will fit right in 🤣

Miami. I've seen plenty of videos, and heard stories, it can be a rough place. I'm sure a hillbilly from a hollar in Kentucky will fit right in 🤣
What could possibly go wrong??? 🤪

Seriously, and especially if you’re flying American Airlines, there ain’t nothing like working your way through the gates that include flights to Cuba. Peeps with five zillion cubic yards of shrink-wrapped and TSA-stamped stuff for the fam back home in Cuba - I think I once saw a 9’ Steinway grand piano on a cart, but I really wouldn’t swear to it.

But if you’re flying in from ATL on a budget commuter airline, you will probably be safe from the MIA-HAV insanity.

<caps lock on> I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU’VE FOUND A LEGIT SURGEON WHO IS WILLING TO TAKE THIS ON!!! Prayers as always at all y’all. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Last edited:
Joe, though there hasn’t been a reported instance of anal probing by the TSA, you are the most likely candidate for the first. Posting about it will aid your recovery. Please, create your own thread for that. Souce and TGF will offer council. Pay attention if Weez offers anything. Besides all that, our best wishes for Tiffany. This journey is about Tiffany.

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Prayers that everything goes perfect....

Tiffany's nurse came today to clean around her port, and drop off the medicine. She also brought her a birthday card, and there was $250 inside from an anonymous donor. She said it was for her Florida trip, medical bills, or whatever. She's been awesome the whole time, and pretty sure it's her that "donated", but it was just sweet. It amazes me how people are drawn to helping her, and not just stuff like that. Her fight, and sweet spirit, despite everything just touches people I believe. I consider myself tough, as in you might whoop me, but you'd have to shoot me to stop me. What she fights, I'd probably given up a long time ago, it's truly inspiring.received_1198786234254523.jpeg

Tiffany's nurse came today to clean around her port, and drop off the medicine. She also brought her a birthday card, and there was $250 inside from an anonymous donor. She said it was for her Florida trip, medical bills, or whatever. She's been awesome the whole time, and pretty sure it's her that "donated", but it was just sweet. It amazes me how people are drawn to helping her, and not just stuff like that. Her fight, and sweet spirit, despite everything just touches people I believe. I consider myself tough, as in you might whoop me, but you'd have to shoot me to stop me. What she fights, I'd probably given up a long time ago, it's truly inspiring.View attachment 458375
Joe, we know she's a good woman...... She's put up with you and all of ur Kentucky/Georgia ways all those years. No doubt about it, that's a good woman!

My middle daughter has two friends spending the night after work, one is here now. They all just asked us to bring them food back from Olive garden 🤣

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back