Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Just "mined" this from Instagram. This is my friend, and her fish that Gon posted. She actually just messaged me and said to bring back Tiffany and the girls any time I want. 

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210722-223823.png
    Screenshot_20210722-223823.png
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 36
How are the ‘rents doing?
Lordy don’t even ask, but thanks for doing so. It never seems like you’re doing enough. Dad is a piece of cake, even though he bit back when I suggested he help himself two days ago and not give in to the maid service he was getting. He thanked me the next day and told me his of accomplishments and was proud. Mom is a whole different bird and where I get my hardheaded moments and has the guilt part down pat. If not for her age, I’d recommend she run for Congress.

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Afraid she's going to end up back in the hospital. She went to her female Dr, but her heart rate is so high he's sending her to the er 😭

VN Store

Back