Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

24448.jpg

Reactions: rocytop2624
O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

God willing, if Tiffany feels like it tomorrow evening, we're going to go fishing for a couple of hours. Spot on a little lake here, mostly bream, but she's wanting to go. Hopefully she can rest while I work, and we can enjoy the evening fishing.

So if she rests and you work, who will catch the fish?

God willing, if Tiffany feels like it tomorrow evening, we're going to go fishing for a couple of hours. Spot on a little lake here, mostly bream, but she's wanting to go. Hopefully she can rest while I work, and we can enjoy the evening fishing.
Hope you catch a 5 gal bucket full!!!

Change of plans, or location. I have a friend and she has a private pond, she's a Dr and has loaded her pond with fish. She actually just got her picture published on the Gon Instagram for a bass she caught out of it a couple of weeks ago. I talked to her, and we're going over there!

Change of plans, or location. I have a friend and she has a private pond, she's a Dr and has loaded her pond with fish. She actually just got her picture published on the Gon Instagram for a bass she caught out of it a couple of weeks ago. I talked to her, and we're going over there!
You still won't catch anything!!!

Catch a bucket full Tiffany!!!

Sounds like those corporate executives who go deer hunting within a fenced area....

IMG_20210722_201148083_HDR.jpg
Good to see this place cleaned up again
IMG_20210722_201153469_HDR.jpgthe house at the top of the hill is where we lived when we got married. I've known the family since I moved here, and they pretty much took me in, and I rented this house which belonged to the Drs grandma. Pond was full of fish until the drought.
IMG_20210722_191108971_HDR.jpg
Middle brat with one
IMG_20210722_195220299_HDR.jpg
Little bit
IMG_20210722_195205851_HDR.jpg
Tiffany had a blast
IMG_20210722_200851594_HDR.jpg
They were all small, but I got one picture just so some of you would shut up!🤣 I did have a good one, 2-3lbs, blow up at the bank on my spinner bait, but it never grabbed it. We caught a bunch, some really small. Girls were keeping score, but got tired of counting because so many were biting. Yeah, it was a farm pond, but it was so awesome watching them 3 catching, laughing, screaming at fish🤣. Made me happy.

Can’t believe you stole lil bit’s second fish just to lie to us
Get it right, it was her 3rd, and I was tired of getting skunked!🤣 They did beat me though, I spent more time taking them off for little bit and Tiffany. Middle one is a fishing beast, has been since she was about 7. Baits her hook, ties her own plugs on, takes fish off. Ironically, this is the same place that ruined the oldest from fishing. She went to cast, had too much slack, and dug the hook into the back of her leg. Somehow it was my fault, and Tiffany was the hero for getting it out 🤣. She's hated fishing ever since.

View attachment 382102
View attachment 382103the house at the top of the hill is where we lived when we got married. I've known the family since I moved here, and they pretty much took me in, and I rented this house which belonged to the Drs grandma. Pond was full of fish until the drought.
View attachment 382104
Middle brat with one
View attachment 382105
Little bit
View attachment 382106
Tiffany had a blast
View attachment 382107
They were all small, but I got one picture just so some of you would shut up!🤣 I did have a good one, 2-3lbs, blow up at the bank on my spinner bait, but it never grabbed it. We caught a bunch, some really small. Girls were keeping score, but got tired of counting because so many were biting. Yeah, it was a farm pond, but it was so awesome watching them 3 catching, laughing, screaming at fish🤣. Made me happy.
Can't like this enough! +1000

View attachment 382102
View attachment 382103the house at the top of the hill is where we lived when we got married. I've known the family since I moved here, and they pretty much took me in, and I rented this house which belonged to the Drs grandma. Pond was full of fish until the drought.
View attachment 382104
Middle brat with one
View attachment 382105
Little bit
View attachment 382106
Tiffany had a blast
View attachment 382107
Admit it, you borrowed one of the fish the girls caught for your picture of your “caught” fish.

VN Store

Back