Tickets for Sale or Free

I’ve got a pair available in Section D Row 15

Wednesday vs Southern Indiana 25 total
Friday vs Illinois 100 dollars total
Saturday vs Illinois 100 dollars total
Sunday vs Illinois 100 dollars total

Need 4 for Wednesday vs Southern Indiana. Will be taking my boys and wife to there first game!
We have 4 available for that day. Section A row 12. Aisle seats. You can text me at 615-795-3655

Attachments

• IMG_9860.jpeg
    IMG_9860.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Looking for four tickets for Tuesday to give to some fans that have never been. I’ve already given mine away. Don’t mind paying a small fee.

Reactions: KptVFL
Promise last post for the week. I have 4 for Illinois Saturday LF3 Row 1 seats 14-17 aisle $15 each will only sell all 4 together. 10 for Illinois Sunday 4 Section E Row 16 seats 1-4 and 6 in LF3 Row 1 seats 1-6 $15 each. Text 6156924728.

Reactions: KptVFL
I have a porch for sale for any of the three Illinois games this weekend. Friday at 6 pm. Saturday at 1 or Sunday at 1. It includes 20 tickets and a parking pass. You are allowed to bring in your own cooler and meats. They make a grill and a tent available to you as well as a space heater. Per game price is $1000.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
I have a porch for sale for any of the three Illinois games this weekend. Friday at 6 pm. Saturday at 1 or Sunday at 1. It includes 20 tickets and a parking pass. You are allowed to bring in your own cooler and meats. They make a grill and a tent available to you as well as a space heater. Per game price is $1000.
if you have this available for any other games please let me know. Sometimes work group wants to get together. How can i contact you ?

VN Store

Back