Tickets for Sale or Free

How about 3 behind Vols dugout? Iโ€™m in Montana during the Bowling Green series. Do you need whole series or just for Sat? Since you are a Grandpa of a Vol, they are yours at no charge. My only ask is to send me a pic or 2. ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ
What????? Excuse me why I pick myself up off the floor. I will contact you shortly after I catch my breath.

He is a great person. We are so thankful to him for helping us out. And really enjoyed chatting with him on the phone today.
Youโ€™re most welcome. Enjoyed talking with you. I hope you and your family have a great time on your journey to Knoxville. LNS is a special place and wishing your grandson lots of happiness and success at UT.

I just got a updated schedule for my son travel ball team, so we will not be in town for a couple SEC series ( our loss, your gain ) 2 Tickets RF5 Row 2 seats 3&4
Text me if interested 865-742-8936

Ole Miss $150 per game
3/22 sold
3/23 sold
3/24 sold

LSU $200 per game
4/12 sold
4/13 sold
4/14 sold

Last edited:
My wife and I have not been to thrill hill since we met in 2018. So dang busy. But, we are married and taking a trip to Charlotte, NC. We will be going to Knoxville 2 March and want to catch the Lady Vols Softball and Men playing some baseball. UT doesn't have any seats together left. Should we just show up and hope for SRO tickets or use ticketmaster? When you only get to a game once in five years, we are willing to spend more. Still haven't secured a hotel. Hampton Inn downtown sounds good. Any advice appreciated. Go Vols!

My wife and I have not been to thrill hill since we met in 2018. So dang busy. But, we are married and taking a trip to Charlotte, NC. We will be going to Knoxville 2 March and want to catch the Lady Vols Softball and Men playing some baseball. UT doesn't have any seats together left. Should we just show up and hope for SRO tickets or use ticketmaster? When you only get to a game once in five years, we are willing to spend more. Still haven't secured a hotel. Hampton Inn downtown sounds good. Any advice appreciated. Go Vols!
Email me greasemachine@gmail.com

Which game are you going to?

Hi. I'll have at least 2 maybe 4 for the Bowling Green game on 3/2. Will be out of town. My season tix. Chairbacks and great seats. Email at gzneal@yahoo.com if interested.

Anyone with 4 tix to one of the UGA games let me know. Last weekend in March.
Kids are out for spring break that next week and my wife suggested we come up for a game. No midweek game that week, according to the schedule. Thanks in advance!!

We have out tickets to the baseball Vols and will purchase Lady Vols tickets at the game Saturday. Thanks to all for your help. We have a friend playing music on Friday 1 March before the weekend of ball. Is it ok to share where and when she is playing on here? Would love to fill The Shed with some Vol Fans. GBO!

We have out tickets to the baseball Vols and will purchase Lady Vols tickets at the game Saturday. Thanks to all for your help. We have a friend playing music on Friday 1 March before the weekend of ball. Is it ok to share where and when she is playing on here? Would love to fill The Shed with some Vol Fans. GBO!
Why not? Go fer itโ€ฆ

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back