Tickets for Sale or Free

We will have 2 tickets to all midweek games, except ETSU which has already been auctioned off for another cause raising $2,000) available with a meet and greet with Kirby and some memorbilia with all proceeds going to his initiatives of East Tenn Children's Hospital and Foster Kids. I'm trying to decide if I want to an auction or just put a price on each and say go. Still looking for a reliable auction site. We will also have some weekend games and I know we will have the Sunday LSU game with a large package with it. If I sell with meet and greet and some kind of memorabilia, what should be the price? Not trying to gouge but help him raise money for his causes.
I'd like Kstate if they are available. Please let me know.

Hello all, I am searching for tickets again this year. I am willing to buy 2 tickets per game for mid week games (5-10 total games) and I am interested in a weekend game or two probably for Georgia or Missouri.
i can help with tuesday games

Last edited:
I will be posting a list of game I have available soon ( mainly mid week games and some weekends due to work and I have 2 boys that play a lot of baseball ) I have 2 tickets RF5 row 2 seats 3&4. I’m looking forward to a great season and Go Vols!

Reactions: vflrose
There is no link to baseball on AllVols. In their ticket office chat, I have offered then big $$ for season tix to no avail.

I will be posting a list of game I have available soon ( mainly mid week games and some weekends due to work and I have 2 boys that play a lot of baseball ) I have 2 tickets RF5 row 2 seats 3&4. I’m looking forward to a great season and Go Vols!
i’m interested 865-661-6501

I’m going to be looking for 5 tix for the Sunday (March 10) Illinois game. Anybody with 2+ available at a reasonable price, let me know.

Here is a list of tickets I have available:
Each game I have 2 tickets in RF5 Row 2 seats 3&4. (Price is for the pair)

Text me if interested, 865-742-8936

2/20 vs UNC Asheville $40 sold
2/21 vs ETSU $40
2/23 vs Albany $40
2/24 vs Albany $40 Sold
2/25 vs Albany $40 Sold
2/27 vs High Point $40
3/2 vs Bowling Green $40 Sold
3/3 vs Bowling Green $40 Sold
3/5 vs Kansas State $60
3/6 vs Southern Indiana $40
3/8 vs Illinois $60 sold
3/9 vs Illinois $60 sold
3/12 vs Eastern Kentucky $40

Last edited:

2/20 vs UNC Asheville $40
2/21 vs ETSU $40
2/23 vs Albany $40
2/24 vs Albany $40
2/25 vs Albany $40 Sold
2/27 vs High Point $40
3/5 vs Kansas State $60
3/8 vs Illinois $60 sold
3/9 vs Illinois $60 sold
Text sent

2/20 vs UNC Asheville $40
2/21 vs ETSU $40
2/23 vs Albany $40
2/24 vs Albany $40
2/25 vs Albany $40 Sold
2/27 vs High Point $40
3/5 vs Kansas State $60
3/8 vs Illinois $60 sold
3/9 vs Illinois $60 sold
I'll be in contact shortly

I will have tickets for all mid week and many weekend series. I’m on the naughty list with the ticket office for selling too many last year , so just trying to get tickets in the hands of vol fans to use them. It will be very hard for me to make games this year due to my oldest playing his senior year of high school ball, my youngest playing middle school ball, my middle in weekend theater events, and my wife is dealing with some chronic health issues and in the hospital right now.

Anyway……all that to say I have 3 tickets and if interested give me a shout at jda99@hotmail.com. Will sell at cost and/or reasonable price. I’m not looking to make money, just looking to break even and have someone in my seats for every game. I did that last year but sold them through my account and the ticket office doesn’t like that.

I moved my tickets this year , they are in right field area kind of behind dugout I think. Holler if you need tix and GBO.

Reactions: KptVFL
I will have tickets for all mid week and many weekend series. I’m on the naughty list with the ticket office for selling too many last year , so just trying to get tickets in the hands of vol fans to use them. It will be very hard for me to make games this year due to my oldest playing his senior year of high school ball, my youngest playing middle school ball, my middle in weekend theater events, and my wife is dealing with some chronic health issues and in the hospital right now.

Anyway……all that to say I have 3 tickets and if interested give me a shout at jda99@hotmail.com. Will sell at cost and/or reasonable price. I’m not looking to make money, just looking to break even and have someone in my seats for every game. I did that last year but sold them through my account and the ticket office doesn’t like that.

I moved my tickets this year , they are in right field area kind of behind dugout I think. Holler if you need tix and GBO.

Keep in mind, that if someone resells them on TM it effects your account.

Keep in mind, that if someone resells them on TM it affects your account.

Well dang, I had not really thought about that. I may need to re think this then, and only send to people I know. Ridiculous it has come to this being such a hassle to make sure the tickets are used every game.

VN Store

Back