Tickets for Sale or Free

Was looking at coming down for the A&M Friday or Saturday game, or both. The cheapest ticket for Friday was 154$ plus fees and Saturday 188$ plus fees. This has gotten ridiculous. Yes I know that isn't face value but since we've incorporated Ticketmaster the dynamic pricing on face value has sky rocketed and so have the secondary market. Makes me sick to see prices like this. Who can afford this?! Every single SEC weekend game is priced way more than football and basketball games.

Was looking at coming down for the A&M Friday or Saturday game, or both. The cheapest ticket for Friday was 154$ plus fees and Saturday 188$ plus fees. This has gotten ridiculous. Yes I know that isn't face value but since we've incorporated Ticketmaster the dynamic pricing on face value has sky rocketed and so have the secondary market. Makes me sick to see prices like this. Who can afford this?! Every single SEC weekend game is priced way more than football and basketball games.
Prices will increase once SEC play starts.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Before I buy tickets off Vivid Seats, anyone with 4 available tickets for March 11 against Morehead State? The price on Vivid is good but the fees are ridiculous.

Last edited:
I will verify soon when family needs weekday tickets but I usually give them away during the week. I will post on here. I can't imagine me not getting you Bellarmine. I usually only use ETSU and don't need them this year.
Just following up....have you figured out whether or not you will have tickets available for the Boston College game on March 7th? If so, would you please contact me at gteague19@gmail.com with details? Thanks!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ve got a pair for both games vs Alabama A&M. Section D Row 15. 40 dollars for the pair per game or take both games for 60 dollars total.
These are still available, I lowered the price due to chance of rain next week. I’ll refund any game if it’s canceled due to rain.

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Wed Feb 22. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $30 for both.

Same pair for sale Friday Feb 24th for Dayton. $40 for both.

I have paypal and venmo and can text or email the tickets to you.

Email me at bwolford44@icloud.com if you want them.

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Wed Feb 22. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $30 for both.

Same pair for sale Friday Feb 24th for Dayton. $40 for both.

Y’all are killing me. Would love to go to any or all these games but my son’s baseball season starts Monday. They’ve been pert near practicing daily for the last 4 weeks. Middle school ball.

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32
Y’all are killing me. Would love to go to any or all these games but my son’s baseball season starts Monday. They’ve been pert near practicing daily for the last 4 weeks. Middle school ball.
That's why I'm going the weekend/week of Morehead St and Lipscomb. My sons travel ball is off that weekend and his Middle School is on spring break.

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Tuesday Feb 21. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $30 total.

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Wed Feb 22. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $30 total.

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Tuesday Feb 21. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $30 total.

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Wed Feb 22. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $30 total.

Last chance or they go on Ticketmaster. 2 tickets Tuesday and Wednesday for Alabama A&M. Section C row 11. Can’t beat price.

VN Store

Back