Tickets for Sale or Free

I’m driving in from North Carolina during the Mach 3rd weekend (vs Gonzaga). My son is going on a campus tour that Friday and I’d love to take him and my wife to a baseball game. Please let me know if anyone has tickets to sell for that game.

I’m driving in from North Carolina during the Mach 3rd weekend (vs Gonzaga). My son is going on a campus tour that Friday and I’d love to take him and my wife to a baseball game. Please let me know if anyone has tickets to sell for that game.
Also the game I'm looking for. Help us all out. I'll have a tailgate for everyone as well. Win Win.

I will verify soon when family needs weekday tickets but I usually give them away during the week. I will post on here. I can't imagine me not getting you Bellarmine. I usually only use ETSU and don't need them this year.

Just a quick follow-up....just figured out that we will be in the Knoxville area the day of the Boston College game (Tuesday, March 7th). So, if you end up with 2 tickets available for that game we would definitely be interested. Thanks, and GBO!

Just a quick follow-up....just figured out that we will be in the Knoxville area the day of the Boston College game (Tuesday, March 7th). So, if you end up with 2 tickets available for that game we would definitely be interested. Thanks, and GBO!
If Preacher Man uses his tickets, I have a pair that will be available.

Anyone have season tickets for sale?

Especially if the seller lets the buyer buy regional tickets later

I would also be interested in the BC game in particular (3 or maybe 2 tickets) seeing as BC is my alma mater. I promise to wear all orange and wholeheartedly support the Vols though!

I would also be interested in the BC game in particular (3 or maybe 2 tickets) seeing as BC is my alma mater. I promise to wear all orange and wholeheartedly support the Vols though!
Considering contacting the BC athletic department. They might have a small ticket allotment they’d love to fill.

Considering contacting the BC athletic department. They might have a small ticket allotment they’d love to fill.
Let us know what you find out

I called up the BC ticket office and they don't do tickets to any baseball games (home games are free), so no dice. Thanks for the suggestion though!

I called up the BC ticket office and they don't do tickets to any baseball games (home games are free), so no dice. Thanks for the suggestion though!
Sure. I figured if you said you had a couple of degrees from there and could verify it they might be able to take care of you.

Reactions: Volprofch05
Sure. I figured if you said you had a couple of degrees from there and could verify it they might be able to take care of you.

Yeah, I touted the fact that I am an alumnus (only undergrad degree though), but alas. I don't think they know that baseball is popular elsewhere because they recommended I check if Tennessee sells tickets to games....

edit: there's a slight possibility that Bostonians are preoccupied with the Red Sawx

Reactions: @1RBFjr
I've never been to a Tennessee baseball game, and I would love to go to one with my wife. If anyone has a couple tickets that they can give me, let me know.

VN Store

Back