Thought This Was Amusing...

Not sure if Pruitt is the right guy to turn this program around, but I love the guy’s straightforward approach and demeanor. I really do hope he succeeds here.
It's impressive given how few coaches approach interviews that way. It probably has something to do with working under Saban for so long. Regardless, it's a breath of fresh air compared to the Butch's of the world.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Not sure if Pruitt is the right guy to turn this program around, but I love the guy’s straightforward approach and demeanor. I really do hope he succeeds here.
Coach Pruitt is the real deal, Imo. Fulmer will give him enough time to get HIS players and schemes in place and then judge him by his performance. I believe we will be competing for the east in 2020. The media is already trying to put us in the top 25, but I don't see us being there just yet.

Lol I snapshotted that and sent that to some friends earlier.

Pruitt is definitely not Butch.

He sure isn’t, and I for one love that they are polar opposites. I like that Pruitt is always the same guy no matter when he’s interviewed. You never which butch you were gonna get!

He sure isn’t, and I for one love that they are polar opposites. I like that Pruitt is always the same guy no matter when he’s interviewed. You never which butch you were gonna get!

Seriously, trying to dodge that attack is futile. Be patient and block. If you get ANY indication he’s about to do that move, just stop running in circles and block.

If you end up blocking the wrong attack, so be it. Regroup and wait for the next opening.

Uh no you don’t , you take any chance you get ( or don’t get ) to bash him and the program. I have no idea why you are on this site other than you are a an actual Florida Georgia or Alabama fan.

Uh no you don’t , you take any chance you get ( or don’t get ) to bash him and the program. I have no idea why you are on this site other than you are a an actual Florida Georgia or Alabama fan.
DMHraYYWsAA-04l

Pruitt will never see a ring with this program. Tennessee is a completely broken team and has been for about 15 yrs. Florida is a program on the rise and tenn has beaten them 5 times in about 30 yrs. Alabama is too advanced to be beaten let alone lose to pruitt. Face the facts, tenn would be a mid tier program in the lowe conferences. Ill say BYU may have a win and maybe ky will be the only conference win this year. 5-7 or 4-8 is likely.

Its been said second year is where the improvement should be seen. 3rd year winning but if not just another dud

Pruitt's response reminds of the police chief in Florida. When asked why they shot at the suspect 110 times, he said probably because that is all the bullets we had.

Basically, Pruitt is just putting reporters on notice "Ask smarter questions"

The reporters question is fine, Pruitt's response is not. Pruitt dosen't have to do a bj smoke and mirror or lie but he should answer the question. Pruitt dosen't have to give details or anything but the question asks for him to explain which he didn't. He blows off the question like most arrogant coaches because he can. Most of our fans laugh and think its cute, cue the old bj quotes. Fans loved bj's responses, even said things "like he gets it." Pruitt's response will be funny until he continues to lose then it will he annoying and then we will talk about how dumb he actually is. Pruitt's response is just as much coach speak as bj's just in a different form.

Hopefully, he turns this thing around and wins so we can put up with more coach speak.

GBO!

The reporters question is fine, Pruitt's response is not. Pruitt dosen't have to do a bj smoke and mirror or lie but he should answer the question. Pruitt dosen't have to give details or anything but the question asks for him to explain which he didn't. He blows off the question like most arrogant coaches because he can. Most of our fans laugh and think its cute, cue the old bj quotes. Fans loved bj's responses, even said things "like he gets it." Pruitt's response will be funny until he continues to lose then it will he annoying and then we will talk about how dumb he actually is. Pruitt's response is just as much coach speak as bj's just in a different form.

Hopefully, he turns this thing around and wins so we can put up with more coach speak.

GBO!
He did answer the question, and yes it was a dumb question. What was he supposed to say ??

Reactions: jwilliams

GBO!
So Pruitt is supposed to go into more detail? I don't agree.

Hey coach here's some more questions:
What color is an orange?
What ocean is Atlantic City on?
What is the primary food source of an anteater?
Who was buried in Grants tomb?

He did answer the question, and yes it was a dumb question. What was he supposed to say ??

"Because when we subjectively measured the amount of progress those guys have made throughout the spring, we felt it was more than the other players."

There really is no way to answer it seriously without sounding kinda dumb...

Reactions: Big Al Orange
So Pruitt is supposed to go into more detail? I don't agree.

Hey coach here's some more questions:
What color is an orange?
What ocean is Atlantic City on?
What is the primary food source of an anteater?
Who was buried in Grants tomb?[/QUOTE

Do you know that you use the word “done” incorrectly?

VN Store

Back