Thompson-Boling Arena Thread

Ouch, so if I got season tickets last year and have donated to basketball for only two seasons, i probably don’t have a shot at tickets this year.
This sucks because I was fortunate enough to get front row of upper deck which obviously won’t be happening.

Ouch, so if I got season tickets last year and have donated to basketball for only two seasons, i probably don’t have a shot at tickets this year.
Hard to say, with football most anyone who had season tickets and wanted to get them this year was able to. A lot of the elderly folks who make the big donations and have the lower level season tickets opted not to go in football, might be similar in basketball.

Hard to say, with football most anyone who had season tickets and wanted to get them this year was able to. A lot of the elderly folks who make the big donations and have the lower level season tickets opted not to go in football, might be similar in basketball.
Good point. I don’t think a lot of the big donors would be ok with donating so much and being displaced to the cheaper seats.

Hey guys and gals, next Saturday will be my first game at TBA to watch the Florida game. Any tips to make the most of it?
Thanks in advance!
I hope you have a parking pass. If you don't then I suggest buying one from someone. Parking is a three ring circus.

I hope you have a parking pass. If you don't then I suggest buying one from someone. Parking is a three ring circus.
I parked in the lot right before G10 parking garage on Neyland drive for $10 or $20 bucks for the KY game last year. You simply walk down to G10 and take steps to top of garage which will lead you directly into the arena. It was super easy in and out. I suspect it will be very easy to do this year with limited capacity. Good luck and enjoy!

I parked in the lot right before G10 parking garage on Neyland drive for $10 or $20 bucks for the KY game last year. You simply walk down to G10 and take steps to top of garage which will lead you directly into the arena. It was super easy in and out. I suspect it will be very easy to do this year with limited capacity. Good luck and enjoy!
I heard they are letting public park in g10 this season for a game by game charge of 10 or 20 cannot remember which

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back