This Vol uniform was posted on 247 as a new look for us.

Minus the orange helmet, I think we did the orange shoulders in the early 70s.
Seems like I recall some Condredge Holloway tape with orange shoulders.

Not saying I don't like them, because I do...would be a different good look for us.
I can do without the gray...

Minus the orange helmet, I think we did the orange shoulders in the early 70s.
Seems like I recall some Condredge Holloway tape with orange shoulders.

Not saying I don't like them, because I do...would be a different good look for us.
I can do without the gray...

There was also a year in the mid-2000s where they brought the orange shoulder back 1 year, seems to me like it was the year Schafer and Ainge split snaps.

These unis suck.

I didn't hate the smokey grays we used to wear, but thought they could have been done better. Especially the Nike ones. If we're going to incorporate that color, let's do so in the shoes. Orange jersey, white pants, smokey gray shoes with orange/white trim. Those shoes would even look sharp with stormtrooper unis or with orange pants.

I understand the black jersey, which is fine if it's done right, but only on the rarest of occasions. And definitely not for a big game.

White helmets. Always.

Tradition, tradition, tradition.

And if that wasn’t enuf, they have a grey one too.

View attachment 303998
Hell fire!!! What is it with this "gray sh--!?" We are and should stay orange and white. If some of these guys want to try being other than the o&w, go somewhere where they change every week or so. You don't see other old traditional programs using this marketing gimmick that is pushed by the folks that manufacturer this stuff. Stay with the image that has gotten us a world wide identity know as the BIG ORANGE.

VN Store

Back