This Is Our Football Coach!

Reactions: 8 people
I agree. I think there are a lot of things Butch wants to say about our team but he doesn't because he has respect for them. The fact is we aren't good. We dont have a lot of good players. We have elite talent in a few places but there is no one to let them rest.

Reactions: 6 people
People said the same crap about dools after each lost..

Bottom line is he better start winning thats why we hired him he can love tn all he wants but if he loses to candy his support will take a huge hit ..

I for one say no bowl than he his no better than dools n his record will represent that.

Reactions: 9 people

Bottom line is he better start winning thats why we hired him he can love tn all he wants but if he loses to candy his support will take a huge hit ..

I for one say no bowl than he his no better than dools n his record will represent that.
Unreal.

Reactions: 19 people

I lol'd

Reactions: 16 people
Patience people, patience. Rome wasn't built in one day. No program can survive this many coaching changes in a handful of years combined with this schedule and run the table.

Reactions: 11 people
We don't need any coaching changes this year or next. Asst Coaching turnover has gotten us in this mess.

What we need to do is to FIRE SOME SO CALLED
KNOW IT ALL FANS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37 people

We should be really attractive to top coaches firing everybody after year one...giving up and whining is the missing Neyland Maxim :mf_surrender:

Reactions: 10 people
Jones lets his DC go this week and we finish 7-6 with a bowl win! I forgot about today's game already :happy:

Reactions: 2 people
him or his staff probably isn't going anywhere for several years to come,you might as well get use to him :) I did hear that Gruden is coming to the rescue

Amen. I truly believe he is the man for the job. The only problem I have is his choice in the defensive coordinator. The man was fired from Georgia for a reason.

Reactions: 5 people
Butch should have made any excuse before the season started. We give him and his 6mil+ to take responsibility.

Reactions: 2 people
He may be the man, but listening to that, I hear a BS artist. It's a lot of look at the shiny ball so you don't see how poor the product is-"I love TN so much" so you guys can't question me.
Also, toughest schedule "in the history of college football, since 1993" is a ridiculous comment. The history of NCAAF is a little deeper than 20 years, Coach.
I actually think the guy can coach, but I wish to hell he would quit with the Harry High School, rah rah bull$hit.

Reactions: 5 people
He may be the man, but listening to that, I hear a BS artist. It's a lot of look at the shiny ball so you don't see how poor the product is-"I love TN so much" so you guys can't question me.
Also, toughest schedule "in the history of college football, since 1993" is a ridiculous comment. The history of NCAAF is a little deeper than 20 years, Coach.
I actually think the guy can coach, but I wish to hell he would quit with the Harry High School, rah rah bull$hit.

Please, tell us more ole wise one!

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back