This Is Our Football Coach!

Reactions: 3 people
Quit chur *****in.

We got the best defensive staff in the country.
Quit your b!tchin...you got the best husband in the world!

...says the Wife Beater. :blink:

Seriously...if you consider this the best defensive staff in the country, then I got a bridge over the Atlantic to sell you. :loco:

People said the same crap about dools after each lost..

Bottom line is he better start winning thats why we hired him he can love tn all he wants but if he loses to candy his support will take a huge hit ..

I for one say no bowl than he his no better than dools n his record will represent that.

There you go, that same expectation is exactly what got CPF fired, got us into a mess, and why a few coaches didnt want anything to do with us..

We don't need any coaching changes this year or next. Asst Coaching turnover has gotten us in this mess.

What we need to do is to FIRE SOME SO CALLED
KNOW IT ALL FANS.

I agree lets get better players in before we start demanding change, but if this is still going on in a few years changes will have to be made with the assistant coaches, especially on defense.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch Jones is the man for the job and he "loves" Tennessee.

Butch Jones - Postgame vs. Auburn (11/9/13) - YouTube

If any coaching changes gets done in the future it needs to be our assistant coaches.
Butch represents us very well, recruits love him and he's putting in 100% effort. I really hope and think he retires here.

#BeatVandy
I really hope/Think he will retire here too...He will get the ship turned around...Just listening to him talk about how much he loves Tennessee and the players and fans shows me that he will be committed to us for the rest of his career...I'm happy he is our coach!

I hope he was serious when he said,"when you are running a business, people, or a team, you have to put your emotions aside when evaluating things."

He may have to fire one of his buddies eventually.

Be interesting to watch his post game presser after Vandy kicks the sh;t out of this team in a couple weeks. This season can't end quick enough.

Butch Jones is the man for the job and he "loves" Tennessee.

Butch Jones - Postgame vs. Auburn (11/9/13) - YouTube

If any coaching changes gets done in the future it needs to be our assistant coaches.
Butch represents us very well, recruits love him and he's putting in 100% effort. I really hope and think he retires here.

#BeatVandy

He deserves the opportunity to get things right. One year with a talent depleted team is not enough. Three years of recruiting and coaching current players, then we can have a discussion. I think he has us heading in the right direction.

Jones biggest mistake was letting Coach Pittman go on the offensive line. Since he went to Arky, and they're having an even worse season, he might want to come back. Our offensive line has underperformed from last year.

Again, folks no more money in the bank. Couldn't afford to hire a new coach if we wanted. We're going to have to give CBJ at least 3-4 years. It's been proven over the last few years that CBJ is the best we can get at UT. I think he'll improve as the talent level goes up.

VN Store

Back