This has got to stop [referees]

morristown vol

Does Saban own the S.E.C? Even after Tennessee's first touchdown ,with Maurer laying in the end zone the Referee's were afraid to put their hands up.Then, in the end zone with Bama player all over Jennings the Ref looking right at it and no call.I know the S.E.C wants a 1 verse 2 match up and their going to make sure they get it but this Ridiculous.

Exactly. After watching Florida's and our game yesterday, I am now in the camp that believes the SEC is protecting their top teams and future big matchups.

Georgia sucked bad last week and lost. Wasn't too much the zebras could do for them.

I'm still pissed about last night!

Does Saban own the S.E.C? Even after Tennessee's first touchdown ,with Maurer laying in the end zone the Referee's were afraid to put their hands up.Then, in the end zone with Bama player all over Jennings the Ref looking right at it and no call.I know the S.E.C wants a 1 verse 2 match up and their going to make sure they get it but this Ridiculous.

The TD was called as soon as he crossed

As soon has he was in the end zone the line judges hands went up.

Get the SEC HQ out of Birmingham. Put it in Atlanta or Jacksonville, a neutral city, this crap will continue as long as it is there. I've watched this trash pro Bama officiating for decades.
I vote for Atlanta. Why is everything except for SEC basketball tournaments held in Alabama? The crew who called the game last night is the worst group of so-called referees in the Nation.

oh...sorry...I came here ready to read about how I need to be a better "Fan"...

I'll just leave this here
2019-10-15_23-54-02.png

Get the SEC HQ out of Birmingham. Put it in Atlanta or Jacksonville, a neutral city, this crap will continue as long as it is there. I've watched this trash pro Bama officiating for decades.

The guys at SEC head quarters are out shopping , eating , having drinks and seeing nothing but Gumps, Red shirts and Bear Fedora's all game week. That puts pressure on them. They know there are some crazy Fanatic fans walking the streets of Birmingham that can and have been delusional.
These people are like UK in basketball they keep a running list of refs and they know exactly who reffed on any of their losses.

Reactions: 08Vol
Brother, this has been going on since I was a kid. From the time Bear Bryant and John Wooden roamed the sidelines to today. There are certain teams that get the whistles. Now that big money is at stake, the leagues have a huge financial incentive to make sure certain teams don't stumble. Neither of us will live to see the day the game is called evenly. There's a far better chance the scum attorneys circling the game due to CTE will bring the sport we all know and love to an ignominious ending.

It's shameful how the SEC doesn't even try to hide the way they rig games. It was obvious in the SC-Florida game, and it was obvious in our game. They want the top teams to win and will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
Quite obvious on the long TD run and the Florida player holding the defender by the horse collar the length of the field, right beside the back and in plain view.

It's about the Money we just need to start winning be undefeated by mid season and then the SEC will protect us for big dollar match ups.
Just follow the money.
Everyone knows the " elite" teams get the calls and are protected by the officials. We need to get back to being one of the " elite" teams and everything will be fine. After watching the progress this team has made from week 1, I feel pretty good about our chances of getting there in the next several years.

Exactly. After watching Florida's and our game yesterday, I am now in the camp that believes the SEC is protecting their top teams and future big matchups.

Georgia sucked bad last week and lost. Wasn't too much the zebras could do for them.

I'm still pissed about last night!

Been like that for years.

They’ve got their personnel implanted in the SEC office right after they got caught cheating.

The best team money can buy...... SMDH!

VN Store

Back