This has always been a 5 year rebuild

1. So what, you're not winning without players. The roster is getting there.
2. Again players
3. I agree
4. In big boy football you have to earn your kp. Not 1 day but every day. Same thing we tell our guy in training or 7v7
5. I'm with you on this
6. I don't understand the correlation you're making
7. Not 100% true and thise kids will run thru a wall for CJP
8. Not factual and Chaney is just trying to get pieces in place and prepare to play big time football. When you're limited by talent you have to learn to coach what you have. They're trying but it's not looking like a good product.
9. Nothing matches Champions of Life or the other tihsllub
1,2. I agree....but a better scheme can help
4. I'm familiar with big boy ball...and practice is where your work on your craft, rep build muscle memory...you also make your mistakes in practice, your not expected to be 100% perfect, if that's the expectation then the coach is wrong...that where a QB tries to fit the ball in a tight windows..
6. Up till this year Muschamp micromanaged the offense, he didnt this year and now HIll is starting cuz that's the OC choice...Muschamp has been a below average head coach.
7,8- they gave up vs KY and looked lackluster vs Alabama, you have HT tweets, non commital comments regarding JG from Trey IMO...we can agree to disagree

1,2. I agree....but a better scheme can help
4. I'm familiar with big boy ball...and practice is where your work on your craft, rep build muscle memory...you also make your mistakes in practice, your not expected to be 100% perfect, if that's the expectation then the coach is wrong...that where a QB tries to fit the ball in a tight windows..
6. Up till this year Muschamp micromanaged the offense, he didnt this year and now HIll is starting cuz that's the OC choice...Muschamp has been a below average head coach.
7,8- they gave up vs KY and looked lackluster vs Alabama, you have HT tweets, non commital comments regarding JG from Trey IMO...we can agree to disagree

Lackluster vs Alabama lmao our stats and UGA stats were the exact same. Wake up man we’re not on the same planet as UGA or Bama or Fla right now. On Ky that was CJP fault because JG should never hv taken another snap EVER.

Lackluster vs Alabama lmao our stats and UGA stats were the exact same. Wake up man we’re not on the same planet as UGA or Bama or Fla right now. On Ky that was CJP fault because JG should never hv taken another snap EVER.
We are not on the same talent level. But the team and coached conceded with a weak offensive
Gameplan.....we see it differently..thats cool

We are not on the same talent level. But the team and coached conceded with a weak offensive
Gameplan.....we see it differently..thats cool

There was no conceding it called being limited and lack of confidence in your qb. Again we put up the same stats as UGA and we don't hv UGA talent at all.

Reactions: BigO95
The whole team played with better effort.

Pruitt’s recruits are the best players on the field.

This has always been a 5 year rebuild.

A negaVol like me shouldn’t have to talk you off the ledge. Give Pruitt more time.

I dont disagree that 5 years is a solid time frame for returning a program to prominence. However progress shoild be evident and easy to see. A minority of folks may have believed we would have overtaken Alabama and Georgia by now but it was a incredibly small number of people who did.

On the other hand, an even smaller number of fans believed we would actually regress enough to lose to Georgia St, BYU and in the following season get blown out by Kentucky. Those things should never have been included in the 5 year plan and are evidence that the full 5 years may not be required to see that we are actually regressing with this staff.

JMO but if they dont do something that shows definitive progress in the next 10-12 game stretch, CJP and staff may not get another year past 2021.

CJP seems determined to do it his way, not the way some here would like to see, I can respect that, I don't understand a lot of his decisions but at least his philosophy about who plays is consistent. I just wish JG would start practicing like he plays.

Reactions: JPL
CJP seems determined to do it his way, not the way some here would like to see, I can respect that, I don't understand a lot of his decisions but at least his philosophy about who plays is consistent. I just wish JG would start practicing like he plays.
I had to read this twice before it made sense to me. A truer statement could not be said about that situation.

Reactions: lifeVol

VN Store

Back