This has always been a 5 year rebuild

Bullsh*t. We’ve found a way to lose 2 games. We continued to play an inept qb that has only regressed. We have a DC that can’t put guys in the right position with seconds to go. The whole team suffers due to a couple guys and not all are players.

ap·a·thy
/ˈapəTHē/
noun
  1. lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern.
    "widespread apathy among students"
    synonyms:indifference, lack of interest, lack of enthusiasm, lack of concern, unconcern, uninterestedness, unresponsiveness, impassivity, passivity, passiveness, detachment, dispassion, dispassionateness, lack of involvement, phlegm, coolness; More

Bullsh*t. We’ve found a way to lose 2 games. We continued to play an inept qb that has only regressed. We have a DC that can’t put guys in the right position with seconds to go. The whole team suffers due to a couple guys and not all are players.

Our QB can’t play. That’s true, but the length of the rebuild remains the same. We better see a freshman play sometime at or after UF.

I'd like to see him get more time, but he's not going to be able to flip the roster with losses to GA State and BYU. Recruits want to see progress. Everything off the field looks/sounds great, but the team actually seems to have regressed from last season. I still think something broke with this team after the Kentucky game last season. They had shown some promise and they looked prepared even if they were outmatched. Completely opposite team that next week against Missouri and they haven't looked any different since. Pruitt's going to have to pull off a miracle to turn this team around and show enough to recruits to secure as good of a class as we need.

I'm going to try to step away from these boards and just focus on catching the games on TV and hoping for a miracle. Fussing on a forum doesn't help. We've got no choice but to just let it play out.

I'd like to see him get more time, but he's not going to be able to flip the roster with losses to GA State and BYU. Recruits want to see progress. Everything off the field looks/sounds great, but the team actually seems to have regressed from last season. I still think something broke with this team after the Kentucky game last season. They had shown some promise and they looked prepared even if they were outmatched. Completely opposite team that next week against Missouri and they haven't looked any different since. Pruitt's going to have to pull off a miracle to turn this team around and show enough to recruits to secure as good of a class as we need.

I'm going to try to step away from these boards and just focus on catching the games on TV and hoping for a miracle. Fussing on a forum doesn't help. We've got no choice but to just let it play out.
WHAT? yeah, bouncing is prolly best with this nonsense

VN Store

Back