This article/articles by Calhoun are sickening?

Tennessee football: 5 concerning signs for Vols Jeremy Pruitt's first year
I don’t know who this Calhoun guy is, but he shouldn’t have written this stuff against my coach Jeremy Pruitt. It feels like he is trying to rub it in against the football program.😕😒😩
I don't like any negativity about Coach Pruitt! there is no doubt he is the guy and I would disown my best friend and family for being critical of him. He just needs 5 or 6 years to get us to 7 or 8 wins where Tennessee should be!

My concerning thought are that when JG played poorly, Pruitt didn't put Chryst in.
A change of pace at QB might have got us our 6th win against USC and a bowl appearance

No, that's the worst thing for a quarterback is having to play looking over his shoulder, it leads to second guessing and not playing fast enough. You can't rotate based on a bad play here or there, you.coach them through it, and get them ready for the next play/series.

I don't like any negativity about Coach Pruitt! there is no doubt he is the guy and I would disown my best friend and family for being critical of him. He just needs 5 or 6 years to get us to 7 or 8 wins where Tennessee should be!

Stop trolling Caleb. You’re a hack with terrible, half-baked sports takes. Go back to reporting on Maryland gas prices.

For me, the jury is still out on CJP. He may be the answer, he may not. What I dislike is glorified bloggers acting as ‘journalists’. He’s not the only one, he just happens to be the idiot Fansided assigned to the Vols.
Dude. He beat two ranked teams! How dare you question the hire!!!!

We have some real female cat fans. Y'all are so sensitive. Y'all get all worked up anytime someone says something not 100% positive.

There are some issues. This guy might not be right on all of them but Pruitt is still learning. He made some valid points.

Don't be such whiny arses.
but let someone say any negitive thing about jg and you go ballistic. you cry and cry like a baby.

Before I allow myself to read articles that contain negativity, I'm going to enjoy the news of the last couple of weeks. Both Chaney and Tee coming back to TN are worth celebrating for a while. GBO!

Reactions: goldenvol
I boycott slideshows that slow down my old phone.

For me, the jury is still out on CJP. He may be the answer, he may not. What I dislike is glorified bloggers acting as ‘journalists’. He’s not the only one, he just happens to be the idiot Fansided assigned to the Vols.
I could not agree more about the hack article. What interests me is the reactions to it. The ones who don't like the current staff/administration will treat it like it is pulitzer prize eligible. The ones that are a little over the top in their fandom will react like Satan himself wrote it. Then there are the ones that actually weigh out the information before commenting. It is just fun seeing the separation.

My concerning thought are that when JG played poorly, Pruitt didn't put Chryst in.
A change of pace at QB might have got us our 6th win against USC and a bowl appearance
Possibly you’re right. I think we should maybe played him at least one drive against South Carolina?

My take was if Pruitt is playing for year two, then leave in Guarentano and get him the experience.
But I also had the same concern

VN Store

Back