Things that make you irrationally anxious/nervous/stressed

when I am about to have some type of medical procedure, especially one that involves anesthesia, I really spend too much time thinking about what the doctors may have done the night before.....

Other than being in an airplane, i don't like open heights. Balconies, overlooks where i know i would be a chocolate mess if i jumped.

Only time I have ever had a panic attack was the first time I got a CAT scan. I learned that day that I'm terribly claustrophobic.

When I was a kid I used to love swimming in the lake. One time I got stuck under a boat and the thought of "no escape" has terrified me ever since.
Don't see the movie The Command. About the Kursk...

They were all in the pilots bar

Ha...when my dad was scheduled for multiple bypass heart surgery several years ago, they delayed the start of the surgery by about 14 hours due to problems elsewhere that had the surgeon tied up.
So when they tell us they are going on with the surgery that night I inquire about why they think that's a good idea since the surgeon has been going all day. They proceeded to tell me "no worries", they do 24 to 36 hour duty frequently.
And that is supposed to be reassuring for that guy to put a knife in dad's chest?

VN Store

Back