Things I'm mad about today

The older girls are 22 and 25... just to be clear! šŸ‘
I assumed they were of age otherwise you wouldnā€™t allow it. When my older daughter was in high school she was a cheerleader. Took her and her friend Annmarie to a game and on the way home Annmarie asked if I would stop and buy them some beer. šŸ˜³ I said no Annmarie I wonā€™t buy you some beer. Lulz

I'm mad that I finally moved my deep freezer to the garage, but apparently knocked something loose. It's working, but getting hot as crap. Had to put everything in the 2 fridge freezers.

The interstate around here is so rough where it meets a bridge that my car literally goes airborne for a split second. Enough for my traction control to kick in. Somebody is gonna get killed because of it.

Reactions: Volnut
I'm mad that I finally moved my deep freezer to the garage, but apparently knocked something loose. It's working, but getting hot as crap. Had to put everything in the 2 fridge freezers.
Check to see if something got in the little fan on the condensing unit. If it stops running the unit will get hot.

Reactions: joevol33
Check to see if something got in the little fan on the condensing unit. If it stops running the unit will get hot.
I messed around with it after church last night, and it's doing good now. I let it run all night, gonna fill it back up today.

Hacked off at this guy talking up Admiral Schofield but then decides to throw in "despite wearing that ugly Tennessee Orange." Maybe he should feel the wrath of Volnation and get a bunch of downvotes from us!

Mavericks are garbage anyway - Admiral better off somewhere better

I had an old deep freeze that would do that if I moved it. Work a few days, take a few days off.
A lot of refrigerators/freezers will act weird if you lay them in their side when moving them. The oil in the compressor seeps past the rings and has to be burned off to clear up. Always better to move them standing up all the time.

Reactions: joevol33
A lot of refrigerators/freezers will act weird if you lay them in their side when moving them. The oil in the compressor seeps past the rings and has to be burned off to clear up. Always better to move them standing up all the time.
That's probably what happened cause I leaned it over to get it out the door. It's acted fine since last night though.

If I remember correctly you are supposed to let it sit upright for several hours before turning it on if it has been on its side.

Admittedly, my employer's approved browsers, versions, and required settings interfere with the performance of numerous sites, but VN's dysfunction today is beyond prior experience. The browser's message that it is waiting for VN's server is too often followed by no action at all - no navigation, no quote, no insert, no post...

Has some Bammer hacker group mounted a denial of service attack? Have the Russians and/or Chinese taken an interest in VN?!? Is @Freak having some issues with the host server?

Admittedly, my employer's approved browsers, versions, and required settings interfere with the performance of numerous sites, but VN's dysfunction today is beyond prior experience. The browsers message that it is waiting for VN's server is too often followed by no action at all - no navigation, no quote, no insert, no post...

Has some Bammer hacker group mounted a denial of service attack? Have the Russians and/or Chinese taken an interest in VN?!? Is @Freak having some issues with the host server?
I havenā€™t experienced any issues today on my end.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back