Things I'm happy about today

Here you go, your daily dose of happiness, whether you want it or not.

Drag out your bell bottoms and gauze tips and dashikis, and take a break from being cranky.

Groove on (if it won’t open, hunt it down - all those extra keystrokes burn calories). Peace, love, and happiness; it won’t kill you. Namaste and chill, y’all:

Here you go, your daily dose of happiness, whether you want it or not.

Drag out your bell bottoms and gauze tips and dashikis, and take a break from being cranky.

Groove on (if it won’t open, hunt it down - all those extra keystrokes burn calories). Peace, love, and happiness; it won’t kill you. Namaste and chill, y’all:

Got to see them at Riverbend, twice. So good!!

Reactions: VolNExile
We shall see sir. We shall see. Mended fences don't always withstand the weather. It is a step in the right direction. Neither of us expects things to be like they were then. We both seem to be close to wanting the same things now. He has a tendency to shut down and shut people out and resists help. He said last night that we are way more alike than he ever dreamed. I am not sure that is a good thing.

We shall see sir. We shall see. Mended fences don't always withstand the weather. It is a step in the right direction. Neither of us expects things to be like they were then. We both seem to be close to wanting the same things now. He has a tendency to shut down and shut people out and resists help. He said last night that we are way more alike than he ever dreamed. I am not sure that is a good thing.
😂. Well, you have to start somewhere my brother.

It is, it's common ground.

VN Store

Back