Things I'm happy about today

We shall see sir. We shall see. Mended fences don't always withstand the weather. It is a step in the right direction. Neither of us expects things to be like they were then. We both seem to be close to wanting the same things now. He has a tendency to shut down and shut people out and resists help. He said last night that we are way more alike than he ever dreamed. I am not sure that is a good thing.
How old is your son? I definitely had communication issues with my parents when I was just out of college the first time. Definitely not a three year thing, but it was not good and things worked it out for us to have a good relationship now.

I think the wife has a bit of a CoronaHangover since her and some friends hit the Mexican restaurant on 1/2 price bucket night...
😲. 🤣. Surprised you can get a hangover from Corona. I shouldn’t talk about hangovers since I haven’t done a lot of drinking since I got sick and I drank a rum and coke, a stout beer and two glasses of wine tonight. Will comment again tomorrow.

Reactions: TopsideVol
At the time of this posting I had not heard about this, yea I know. Anyway, I've been reading everything I can find on it and long story short....I now have some of the symptoms. I'm joking of course, but I seriously feel sick just reading about it. Bat soup? Wolf puppies? Rats? Bats are specifically mentioned in Leviticus in KJV. Just an interesting side note.
Just don’t visit Tennesseee Tech, Washington state, and Texas A&M. Might want to steer clear of Asian hookers too. You’ll be fine this is like the Ebola scare

giphy.gif

At the time of this posting I had not heard about this, yea I know. Anyway, I've been reading everything I can find on it and long story short....I now have some of the symptoms. I'm joking of course, but I seriously feel sick just reading about it. Bat soup? Wolf puppies? Rats? Bats are specifically mentioned in Leviticus in KJV. Just an interesting side note.
This should ease all your fears about it.
Health experts issued an ominous warning about a coronavirus pandemic 3 months ago. Their simulation showed it could kill 65 million people.

VN Store

Back