Things I Have Built

My wife would be jealous of your shoe storage. Can’t show her your pics, she’d want me to do that for her. But she’s too short to reach that high which mean I’d have to get her a ladder lol.

Red has one. But has been known to problem solved when no ladder is available.

Attachments

• 38279DE2-432E-4E5A-9EFF-7F0DA1042538.jpg
    38279DE2-432E-4E5A-9EFF-7F0DA1042538.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: 1 person
Built this gem from scrap laying around. Back lit with short strand of Christmas tree lights. Whitewashed the wood. Several people that come by my office have asked me to make them and sell. Wouldn’t know how much to sell for. Also made the runway taxi light.

That's a great idea

I don't believe I've ever been referred to as "rustic"..... many other more derogatory terms though

It was done as a gift to match this kitchen. There’s pallet wood facing the cabinets. Recycled subway tile backsplash and a concrete countertop.
(I build cool stuff)

Attachments

• D99DA12D-69DF-4540-926B-9F3079FE7CD0.jpg
    D99DA12D-69DF-4540-926B-9F3079FE7CD0.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 2 people
Which is awesome. You can collect them and sell em back for 5 bucks each if they are standard size in Charlotte, I never have though...the hardwood ones that are old are amazingly dense wood, not sure how it cures like that, but I have been swinging a hammer for 26 years...I don't fold nails..I folded several building those shelves for my wife. That stuff was like Brazilian cherry flooring I have laid, dense as lead. My house was built in 1916, old mill house...2x4 walls are 2in roughly x 4in, roughly...I sheeted every as wall with osb before I replaced the siding, it was 100 year old pine, but was as hard as oak...built without electricity or nail guns. Hand drive 3.5 inch sinkers...those guys were badarses

You're in CLT? Come build me a porch! :)

Reactions: 1 person
It was done as a gift to match this kitchen. There’s pallet wood facing the cabinets. Recycled subway tile backsplash and a concrete countertop.
(I build cool stuff)

That looks great....and for the record.... I knew you did it on purpose lol. 👍

I can...what kind of porch do you need? That's what I do...lol.

Marcus or Slice, I’m looking to build a sitting bench for outdoors. Long story short, a buddy of mine took his life a few weeks ago and he was a bowler. I’m looking to build one in his memory and place it at the bowling alley.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Marcus or Slice, I’m looking to build a sitting bench for outdoors. Long story short, a buddy of mine took his life a few weeks ago and he was a bowler. I’m looking to build one in his memory and place it at the bowling alley.

Wow dude.
Sorry for your loss.
Give me a minute to think it through

Under a covered area or out in the open?

I hate to hear that AV. Had he been struggling with depression?

Built this gem from scrap laying around. Back lit with short strand of Christmas tree lights. Whitewashed the wood. Several people that come by my office have asked me to make them and sell. Wouldn’t know how much to sell for. Also made the runway taxi light.

How do you have the T attached to the backboard and how much space is between the two?

VN Store

Back